Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#251 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 9:39 AM
@motheringthesims - can you take a pic of the front of the lot that shows the whole lot? (Good work, by the way)
@AndrewGloria - I am also going to post my play a long later; I feel as a first time judge I really need to see what the contestants have to deal with, but that it is more suitable to post it after the entries (I am not sure they are contest standard; but I am having a lot of fun).
Advertisement
Space Pony
#252 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 10:09 AM Last edited by Kukamuukaanmuka : 24th Jun 2018 at 11:39 AM. Reason: Added the last extrapic as still couple of hours time :)
Default 2 Cover Up Road - Smith Family
First to Justpetro, I will be handeling the bar well indeed while you are judging (not stealing from your stock)

Then, some times the life strikes, this is one of them, I did not used all pics I could of had. Simply no time and that does not allways mean something dramatic, as mine was just the days I had to babysit my cousins kids and it is the festive weekend here in Finland.

So the story is short , if none.

The Mayor of Sim City, Tuuli Karniala, made sure to fit the house to the Smiths.. maybe if hints given they will remember what was lost.. That is why yellow stucco with black roof.. anything what could simulate the memories will be good.

Front, some of the towers got deleted, some not, as family with kids those makes a good playground.

Smith Family

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#253 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 11:15 AM
Wooo, Fanta cocktails all round!

I'm loving all of the entries, such diverse results from the same lot! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#254 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 12:04 PM
*Takes a drink* Mm yum.

Well, by my time it's 2 hours left this round, but I won't close the round until I get up in the morning I think that's a better ending time for most of you.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#255 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 12:19 PM
Lovely lot, @Kukumuuknmuka - a rose lover's dream Thank you for looking after the fermented fruit juice bar
I will be having a Fanta too then - better be sober while judging!
Mad Poster
#256 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 2:38 PM
Holey cheese, dolphins in the pool! If I were judging I'd be giving All the Points just for that!

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#257 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 2:52 PM
I hope those are dolphins. I mean, it is Strangetown, they may be sharks in camouflage
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#258 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 3:30 PM
Field Researcher
#259 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 5:17 PM
Default 2 Cover Up Road - Welcome to Fort Grunt

The aliens are coming. The General knows this, so he's turned the family's new abode into a compound with a look out tower, and intends to make sure that the boys will be fit and alert when the time comes. You can't be too careful.

Alas the roof angle cheat isn't working on this laptop. *pouts* Hopefully I can get back to my main computer some day soon.

@joandsarah77 - many thanks for the extra hours. The end of everybody's Sunday is an excellent idea, and gave me some much needed extra time for picture wrangling.
Instructor
#260 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 6:43 PM
Oops, I should have checked the countdown sooner! Sorry, my round will be a day late, I hadn't realized this round was shorter, and thought I had a second Sunday to work on this.
Mad Poster
#261 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 9:55 PM
I I think you will be fine @Mordant17 Jo said she will close the round when she wakes up. She may have been sleeping when you posted if I look at the time zones. Good work.
Instructor
#262 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:04 AM
Default Round Two - Smith
In order to not have an enormous water bill, PT9's dreams of a huge lawn had to be cut down, but he still got a bit of bright green lawn, as well as a telescope for staring up at the sky (and home) with. There's lots of green inside for Jenny, and a home office so that even when working she can see her family more. Johnny's parents sadly refused both the horse and the sports car, but he got a model of one and a cool computer instead. While Jill wishes the aquarium was in her room instead of the hallway, she's happy with her sea-themed room, complete with a work bench.

Instructor
#263 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 12:07 AM
Thanks @justpetro, I hadn't noticed that. My entries up, hopefully just in time.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#264 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:00 AM
Morning guys, I am on really late as I was doing some stuff- round 2 is officially closed. Any entries above will be considered on time. If there are any more after this post they will incur a .5 late deduction.

Judges I still have to get your sheets done up-sometime today-sorry I am the one running late.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Space Pony
#265 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:58 AM
Default Helping Justpetro
Justpetro forgot to give me the keys to the juicebar, so I kinda had to call to Gordon Ki... eh never mind.. better not to reveal everything

So, first of all, this to Jo, to help her to wake up in this morning:

It is summer (at my side of the globe, naturally) so strawberry margarithas to allmost all!!!

To Justpetro , here you go:

AND .. to Andrew, who might now try to sneak in here while Justpetro is judging.. nope.. still the same rules.. YOU get this:

Tries to look after that sneaky PVC lover, Sim , who once tried to offer his so called "water" to Andrew......

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#266 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 3:50 AM
Mmm coffeeeee...

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#267 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 5:59 AM
Default Round Two : Beakers at 2 Cover Up Road - picture changed
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
@motheringthesims - can you take a pic of the front of the lot that shows the whole lot? (Good work, by the way)
@AndrewGloria - I am also going to post my play a long later; I feel as a first time judge I really need to see what the contestants have to deal with, but that it is more suitable to post it after the entries (I am not sure they are contest standard; but I am having a lot of fun).

@justpetro I corrected the picture! Thank You!
Mad Poster
#268 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 7:14 AM
Thank you for that Fanta
Mad Poster
#269 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:04 AM
Default Play along Round 2 - the Singles
All the Single Ladies get a modern, colouful house with a little tower on the roof just for show!
All 4 girls have double beds, because why should only romance sims sleep well?
Money can be earned by arranging flowers, making pottery and/or using the computer for writing a novel/giving financial consulting or selling paintings.
There is a ballet bar and a swimming pool for Kristen to use in her getting fit journey, but the other girls will enjoy the pool as well.
For serious studying, they have a bookcase, which Lola can use whenever she wants.
Chloe and Erin will both appreciate that they can dance to the radio in the kitchen (even if the stereo is old-fashioned, the colour works) - Chloe probably doing some close dancing with dates while Erin just may prefer to throw a social sim party.
(Admitting here that I did not do anything special for Erin's psychic interests - I started by putting a candle in her room, then thought the candle would look nice in another colour elsewhere and forgot about it until now So she will have to do with the candle then).

Required Pics

Other pictures of the lot
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#270 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kukamuukaanmuka
AND .. to Andrew, who might now try to sneak in here while Justpetro is judging.. nope.. still the same rules.. YOU get this:

Tries to look after that sneaky PVC lover, Sim , who once tried to offer his so called "water" to Andrew......

Pssst... Andrew- over here!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#271 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:59 AM
Now if I were going to break the law - and of course I have no intention of doing it, since I am a law-abiding citizen AND I will be judging - but IF I were going to break the law, I would simply have given Andrew some oranges. I think Andrew is old enough to know how to inject them with clean water.
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#272 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 11:13 AM
Lol, so many drinks, are we sure this isn't a drink making contest? :D

Thank you judges, for letting me know you all have this round sheets. I will give them about 5-7 days before posting the next round.

~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#273 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 1:33 PM
It's a hot day, so I'm appreciating all the drinks (well, except the coffee - coffee ice-cream would be better).

The bar's open all week, right?
Space Pony
#274 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:27 PM Last edited by Kukamuukaanmuka : 25th Jun 2018 at 3:06 PM.
Sure

EDIT , so I will not spam too much, here you go, Maxon

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#275 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 2:36 PM
Why does no-one send me coffee?

That house is PINK!!!!!!!! JP - love the colour schemes

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc

Page 11 of 25