Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#276 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 5:42 PM
Thank you, @maxon I considered using ice cream floors seriously as well!
This judge needs a drink. Where is that barkeeper with the looooong name? A cup of coffee will do.
Advertisement
Link Ninja
#277 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 7:04 PM
I came here seeking a nice cold drink after entering my apartment in the other contest. Also I just gotta say I love some of these updates. The dolphin's in Ellu's swimming pool are so fun and I already told her but her home makeover reminds me of a jungle! I also adored the exterior looks of randomlyyellstuff 's Beaker place, flickstar's red-brick Grunt set up (loved the red/black interior as well!), and deadhead_kay's update with the cool green interior/exterior. Great job! I like peeking in here every so often to see pretty madeover homes

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Space Pony
#278 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 7:57 PM
Lol this long named barlady is at work :P

Here you go, petro:

And ice cream for all!

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..
Top Secret Researcher
#279 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 9:34 PM Last edited by yavannatw : 25th Jun 2018 at 9:51 PM.
I'll pass on the icecream, thanks - winter here. Love the coffee.

Edit: Lovely house, justpetro - shame it's pink (I hate pink :P)
Mad Poster
#280 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:06 PM
Hahahaha @yavannatw - good thing it is not going to be judged then Contestants, be warned: pink hating judge around!

I am grabbing 2 coffees, passing on the ice cream too (since it is winter here as well).Thank you
Instructor
#281 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:45 PM
Luckily I haven't used pink
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#282 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:52 PM
I love both coffee and ice cream even if it is winter!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Space Pony
#283 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:50 AM Last edited by Kukamuukaanmuka : 26th Jun 2018 at 2:31 AM.
well yes, I can feel you, at January-February here can be -25 Celsius outside and I am not so much eating ice cream

So So, Hot Drinks available now, to all who live the southern side of the globe (naturally to all others also )

More under spoiler

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Mad Poster
#284 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 8:13 AM
It is not all that cold here, because it is not raining today, but I will have more of that cinnamon and marshmallow coffee anyway
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#285 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 1:05 PM
Aside from tea and coffee (black), these ice pops are what I like. I eat 'em all year round, no matter what the weather! Cooling is very important when playing sims.

So have an ice pop, everyone!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#286 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 4:26 PM
Oh, I will take one, thank you With wine.
Field Researcher
#287 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 8:17 PM
Ooh, ice pops. Haven't had one of those for years. Mine's an orange one, thanks.

Afterthought: if you have it with Prosecco, does that then become a Bucks Fizz?
Mad Poster
#288 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 9:26 PM
I will just have the ice pop in one hand and a beer in another
Space Pony
#289 Old 26th Jun 2018 at 11:26 PM
Okay, trying to be up to date, drinks under spoiler

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Turquoise Dragon
retired moderator
#290 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 1:06 AM
ok I am back... sort of.

I had a free moment, and am going to try to have more of them the baby only has 2 appointments this week.... We got the genetics results back and they were all messed up... so we have to repeat them. "bangs head"

So another 2 to 3 weeks....
Space Pony
#291 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 1:54 AM
Okay, so this is for the daughter

and this to the new granny

Screenshots

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#292 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 1:58 AM
Group hug for Gina.
Screenshots

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#293 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 2:28 AM Last edited by gazania : 27th Jun 2018 at 4:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Aside from tea and coffee (black), these ice pops are what I like. I eat 'em all year round, no matter what the weather! Cooling is very important when playing sims.

So have an ice pop, everyone!

Then there are the other versions ...

https://www.thespruceeats.com/boozy...r-adults-759870

After the med treatment I had today (it hit me a bit harder than the others), I shall mentally picture enjoying one of THESE beauties, and once I get the all-clear, perhaps try them myself! And some of these have fruit and dairy. Maybe those might count toward my regular dietary allowance if close my eyes. I'm not sure how my vision will fare anyway after a few of these, though!

Great entries, all! It's amazing how you took certain fugly buildings and made them house-and-garden channel lovely. Or bizarre, but in a good way. Or both.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#294 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 7:45 AM
@gdayars - First, congratulations Second, thinking of you and your family and especially the baby - I trust a lot of joy awaits you.
@gazania - strongs, my friend, get some rest, I have to admit those ice pops are more to my liking!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#295 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 11:25 PM
I will be posting round 3 later today (my time since it's morning now )

~Call me Jo~
Space Pony
#296 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 12:35 AM Last edited by Kukamuukaanmuka : 29th Jun 2018 at 1:06 AM. Reason: spoiler tag
Jo, this is to help you to wake up Frosty caramel cappuccino (that how the pic was labeled so I assume it is that )

EDIT: it turned out to be pretty big pic, so under spoiler it goes:

~~~~Call me Ellu ~~~

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#297 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 4:13 AM
Mmmm thanks Ellu. Hope you guys are okay with a few hours longer, I forgot and loaded my main game at morning tea time *forehead slap*

I can tell you though that the lot will be the Beaker's House.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#298 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 9:54 AM Last edited by Justpetro : 29th Jun 2018 at 10:50 AM.
In other words, the house with(out) the lawn (edited because posting too early in the morning)

Thank you to our long-named contestant for running the fermented fruit juice bar this week! She did a sterling job, do you agree?

I think we have enough time for a party before Jo posts the next round!
Screenshots
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#299 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 10:22 AM
I don't think the Beaker's have any lawn, do they? I did debate between the Smith and Beaker house, put picked Beaker's as I think it offers more interesting possibilities. I am going to load up and do the pictures. You don't have to wait for me to post it though.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#300 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 10:49 AM
Oops You are perfectly right, Jo - it is still morning here, I should probably have coffee before I post next time

Page 12 of 25