Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One Minute Ninja'd
#76 Old 4th Aug 2014 at 12:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Oh... one would think the game would be updated to work with newer computers. Does anyone know any other way to get body shop though?

Sorry. Saw this late. On Win 7, the path is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\CSBin\TS2BodyShop.exe". I believe SP9 is the Mansion SP, which was the last set released in the series. I just made a shortcut to it on my desktop.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 12:07 PM
I loved TS2 up until last year when I finally made the switch to TS3. My sister has been playing TS3 since I bought it on release day, and I hated it so I stuck to my TS2. Then when my old Widows laptop, which played TS2, finally died last year, I gave TS3 another go as it worked on my MacBook. I haven't gone back. Occasionally I find myself longing for it, as I preferred the gameplay with TS2, but I always get dragged back to TS3. CASt is something I'm really going to miss in TS4, I've grown to need it to keep everything colour matched.

TS2 will always have fond memories for me, and I wish I could get my IKEA stuff pack for TS3 because that was basically what I used to furnish every single house I made because IKEA. But I don' think I'll ever properly switch back to it. A year ago I would never have dreamed I would be writing that, as back then I was determined to stay with TS2.
Test Subject
#78 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 3:11 AM
I've tried to got back to the sims 3 but i pefer the sims 2 more
Mad Poster
#79 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Natashenka
I wish I could get my IKEA stuff pack for TS3 because that was basically what I used to furnish every single house I made because IKEA. .
Around the sims 3 has done many IKEA sets, you should check them out. IKEA and H&M were my favourite packs. Probably because they had the most normal clothing and furniture options, EA stuff is sometimes so weird.
Scholar
#80 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ani_
Around the sims 3 has done many IKEA sets, you should check them out. IKEA and H&M were my favourite packs. Probably because they had the most normal clothing and furniture options, EA stuff is sometimes so weird.

Sometimes. Right. I'm sure you saw the trailers for SIms 4?
Page 4 of 4