Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#251 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 4:56 PM
I'm in the same boat as MoltenSwine. Running 64 bit Windows 7. No Mosiac is working fine. Deleted all of the cache files from the My Documents folder, but it's still not working.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#253 Old 11th Jun 2010 at 10:24 PM
i have a question about .package files, or rather how their downloading process will go. hypathetically, i have a bighair.package package file. i put the packaged files in the mods folder, extract it, and then put the .package bit into the Packages folder? thats how this works, right? *blushes*
Test Subject
#254 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 3:29 AM
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: im a new MTS'er... i've read all the instructions on how to install .package files, in fact i've been working on it pretty much all day, sadly. so i have the mods/packages folders and the .cfg file thingy, BUT... i cant open the .cfg thing!!!! i've tried little download programs and none of them work PPLEEAASSSEEEEE all i need is to find a program to open that file and then im freeeeeee.
Test Subject
#255 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:53 AM
yeah i have a problem, i play and everything goes well, i have the resource file in the sims 3 root folder but none of my custom content is there but i have custom cars and mods such as sliders and skins work, am i missing something?
Test Subject
#256 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 5:08 AM
I've been trying to get the no intro mod to work for a long time and nothing is happening. I tried it in the programs and documents folders already as suggested in other posts that I've read, but nothing has worked. Am I still doing something wrong? I have version 2.0.86.002002 World Adventure if that matters. Please help! @_@
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#257 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 8:10 AM
This is an OOOOLD thread, and the correct instructions, Resource.cfg, etc., are all on Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Fileswiki - if you do it that way, it'll work just fine.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Ancient thread, from the dawn of time.
Page 11 of 11