Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: How much do you spend on clothes?
Not that much
25 60.98%
Moderate amount
10 24.39%
A lot, or more than I should
6 14.63%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#26 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 1:18 PM
I'm going to have to go on a clothes spending spree sometime early next year because I'm on a weight loss programme and so far I've lost over 2 stone (28lb)!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 2:04 PM
The majority of my clothes (except underwear and stuff) are actually from charity shops and eBay, but, since I'm quite into 'alternative' clothing (which is usually REALLY overpriced) I get all the more expensive things towards Christmas and Birthdays.
Beautiful Dinosaur
#28 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KarenLorraine
I'm on a weight loss programme and so far I've lost over 2 stone (28lb)!

Major cred to you! Well done

Who knows where thoughts come from....? They just appear.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 23rd Dec 2014 at 10:54 PM
I dislike shopping for clothes for myself and I buy very little (same with shoes). I am tall and big, so shopping for clothes has always been a hassle so I wear what I have and I will only buy something when I really need it or when something got damaged/too faded. That is also due to limited finances. But I really like buying clothes for my son

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 8:02 PM
I got a few shirts for Christmas, which was nice. I have not spent money on myself, save my first haircut in forever, since I've had Eve. I didn't need maternity clothes, I fit into my regular clothes the whole pregnancy, and since they weren't worn, or stained, or ripped .. I'm cheap, okay? There. I spend all my money on Eve.
Page 2 of 2