Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 MTS Calendar Contest - posted on 12th Nov 2017 at 8:48 PM
Replies: 727 (Who?), Viewed: 286801 times.
Page 30 of 30
Test Subject
#726 Old 30th Oct 2017 at 12:58 PM
Thanks, that's great to know. Looks like I have something to work on over the holadays.
Scholar
#727 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyqueen
ChickieTeeta, If is not to much trouble to upload it I would very much like to try out the version of Grim's core that you mentioned. Also I really like your idea for adding more gossip to the game. If you do decide to open a tread for ideas I would love to contribute if I come up with any.

So I do have another question which is loosely related to Grim's core. I would like to try and create pregmorphs for the male clothing. However I assume it would not be possible for me to run S3PE as I do not have the sims 3 installed, correct?

Hi KeyQueen, I've tried to send you a pm but whenever I click to send you a message it just tells me I'm not logged in. If you don't mind I'd rather mail you the core, so you can check a couple of things with it freestanding. I can also send you what I have just now of the gossip mod, and that way you can see what you'd want to add and how it's working so you're not batting in the dark when it comes to suggestions...if you still think you might want to help, of course. If you could send me a pm to let me know if that's ok or not, and an addy to send the core to (and the gossip core if you want it). They both work together so you can have both installed or just the main core on it's own.

What do you mean, 'get a life'! I'm a gamer, I have many lives.
Field Researcher
#728 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 5:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDawg

I would love to finish that one, if only I could find the time. Not sure it's the smartest idea to let anyone know about it, but what the hell - let the nagging begin haha.

FIND THE TIME, DRINK SOME WINE, CONSIDER MY RHYME, AND WRITE THE DeeDawg Core JUST FINE!!!!!

Now I'm anxious, DeeDawg. I shall be your greatest "nagger" until the moment you provide a download for your core. But after that, I shall love your talents all the more, and sing your praises to every gamer on MTS' forum floor!

I promise, I swear, so get crackin! The sooner the bett-OR! LOL

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Page 30 of 30