Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Bob Ross Paint-Along Night - posted on 4th Sep 2017 at 10:54 PM
Replies: 716 (Who?), Viewed: 281867 times.
Page 29 of 29
Scholar
#701 Old 25th Aug 2015 at 7:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BogusAva
Would I only need one of these mods?

Yes, the one that matches your game version.

What do you mean, 'get a life'! I'm a gamer, I have many lives.
Test Subject
#702 Old 19th Sep 2015 at 1:52 PM
Hey! I used this mod and it's amazing! However, I've noticed that there's death type from the murder option called "Overdose". I never experienced this kind of death before and it sound interesting. How do you make a sim die by overdose normally?
Test Subject
#703 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 12:43 PM
yeah hi, mod looks great but for some reason everytime i run the game after placing the mod in the folder, the loading screen doesn't load and no music plays. Can someone help me because I would really like this to work?
Scholar
#704 Old 24th Jan 2016 at 4:23 PM
Do you have the d3dx9_31.dll file.

You can get it here if you don't: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...t=438344&page=1

Instructions on where to install it are in step 6, just above the download.

What do you mean, 'get a life'! I'm a gamer, I have many lives.
Test Subject
#705 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 2:51 PM
Hi, I have the same problem as Ic123, but I already installed the d3dx9_31.dll file in the right folder. My version of the game is 2.0.113.00001

Thanks for helping and this mod.
Test Subject
#706 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 5:05 PM
I absolutely love this mod, but I've encountered a bit of a problem. After downloading it and getting it to work, I exited my game and everything went fine. When I entered the game again, however, my kingdom was gone (as in, the only thing I could see was New Game). I have my save file in another location, but it isn't registering on the game. When I tried to copy my saves file from the external location, nothing happened. Is there any way I can solve this?
Lab Assistant
#707 Old 8th Dec 2016 at 11:54 PM
I doubt that anyone still checks this thread, but were there any maternity clothes made for male sims or are we stuck with flat-bellied males?
Test Subject
#708 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 1:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily_HH_19
I doubt that anyone still checks this thread, but were there any maternity clothes made for male sims or are we stuck with flat-bellied males?

I thought the file with male clothing in the first post was good ? I didn't play for quite some time now, maybe my memory isn't that great.. Pregnant male sims don't have a belly growth with it ?
Lab Assistant
#709 Old 12th Dec 2016 at 3:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwnn
I thought the file with male clothing in the first post was good ? I didn't play for quite some time now, maybe my memory isn't that great.. Pregnant male sims don't have a belly growth with it ?

No, I have all the content from the first post, and my pregnant male sims have clothes but don't ever 'show'.
Test Subject
#710 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 2:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily_HH_19
No, I have all the content from the first post, and my pregnant male sims have clothes but don't ever 'show'.

Hm.. Indeed, I searched a bit and found this on another grimreefer's post ( Medieval Same Sex Pregnancy & Wish For Child (Male Maternity Clothing) )

"Added a package which will give males bodies during pregnancy. They will not show pregnancy, but they at least they now have bodies."

So my memory tricked me I guess !

I tried to find clothes that could actually .. "grow" during the pregnancy, but found nothing :/

I don't know if it's even possible in this game ? I guess it would take quite a lot of modding skills since there's no male pregnancy unlike in sims 3.

I'll keep looking for some, though, and if I ever find something, I'll link it here.
Test Subject
#711 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 2:54 PM
Hello,

is there a possibility to have only the mods about "sleeping nacked", please? And will this mod(s) than work with other mods?

I have a lot of Shmirod's wonderful mods and don't want to miss them. But I'm very, very unhappy with the "sleeping clothes".

THANKS and Greetings
Instructor
#712 Old 26th Feb 2017 at 1:11 AM
Hopefully someone still checks this thread...
I downloaded d3dx9_31.dll file, put it in the Game/Bin
I have the cfg. file,
I have the download not the disc version
and now grim core wont even load.... the intro starts and then the empty loading screen

why is this happening

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Test Subject
#713 Old 26th Apr 2017 at 4:44 PM
I am also having this problem.
Test Subject
#714 Old 28th May 2017 at 12:48 PM
Default Build mode in TSM?
Okay so, i know this is an old thread but i'm just wondering if anyone knows how to access the build mode in The sims medieval because it's bugging the hell outta me, these is a hidden build mode or something of the sorts, right?
Mad Poster
#715 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 6:45 AM Last edited by marka93 : 28th Jun 2017 at 2:48 PM.
This mod works as it should with the new update from Origin as long as you follow all the steps on how to get mods to work.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Test Subject
#716 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:26 PM
Hi so I am new to trying to mod sims medieval. Can someone take a snapshot of the files, where they need to be in the files, and tell me how can I know if they are working
Test Subject
#717 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 12:28 AM
Also I am on Origin so how does that affect the modding process
Page 29 of 29