Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 7:21 PM
Default CAS/BodyShop Sims
Post pictures of your latest CAS and BodyShop Sims here!

I have no idea what to name her, unfortunately, but I'm excited to pop her into my 'hood as a Townie! I think I'll play around with her and some of my CAS-made guys to get an idea of what her kids will look like. If I get any particularly good-looking ones, I'll keep them, modify them a bit, and have them join the Townie forces in my 'hood Kesry Island.

This is Lola May. I made her yesterday and she's now running around the 'hood, making friends and doing whatever else Townies do.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Jun 2018 at 8:21 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : 7th Jun 2018 at 8:43 PM.
I made a number of Body Shop sims. so far just one picture. posted the picture elsewhere.
http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...695#post5340695

done others besides those. might take pictures of them later.

edit:: took the pictures last night.
attached them to this post.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 9:48 PM
I have some I really like; of course all are "extreme" and most are not human.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Inventor
#4 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 12:49 PM
One more post before I go to sleep:

Made this sim just because :P. I like how she turned out, she's a YA sim that I plan to use in my university hood

Here's a closeup of her with and without glasses :D

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jun 2018 at 5:03 PM
Loving your BodyShop Sims, guys.

I had a whim the other day to make this guy:

Here he is as a woman:

I've been trying to break away from my habit of making long, angular faces. It's hard to make rounder faces in Sims 2, in my opinion. I always feel like the chins end up being either too short or too long for the face. If anyone has any advice for this, please feel free to send it my way!

First attempt:

As a woman:

Second try:

Inventor
#6 Old 11th Jun 2018 at 3:28 PM
Back again. I made this sim real quick.

I tried my skills at facial recognition but she's nowhere close to the real thing. She's supposed to be based off of a TV character but I'm proud of it regardless. Here's a full shot of her

what_makes_you_haha.mp3
SFS uploads
Mad Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 12:38 PM
I usually make a lot of random Sims in CAS when I start up the game, just to "roll the pacifier". Sometimes (quite often really) I get them to make families, just to see what their genetic offspring might look like. Occasionally I make CAS Sims and families that I like so much that I just have to have them in my game. This is the Dean family:

They are:
Back Row (left to right)
Scott male teen Gemini Pleasure
Ronald male adult Aquarius Romance (father)
Rhoda female adult Libra Romance (mother)
Jem female teen Aquarius Romance

In front
Timmy male child Aquarius

I've given their sexes because, just going by their appearance, in my game Jem could easily have been a boy, and Timmy might have been a girl.

I've just added them to the Strangetown Family Bin!
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jun 2018 at 4:37 PM

Here's one I made recently made to show off a Rilakkuma themed outfit I made! ٩ʕ-͡×-ʔ۶
Screenshots
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 10:49 PM
Default I recreated Bjorn Bjergsen (no genetic CC)
Did I do a good job?

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 9:27 PM
My boyfriend is visiting me for a few days and I invited him to create a Sim. Here's what he came up with:

One of my favorite things about the Sims series is how diverse it is. I never would've thought to make a Sim like this, but I think she's beautiful. When I asked him what her name was, he told me he'd think on it.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 2:15 PM Last edited by meth0d : 8th Sep 2018 at 6:08 PM.

Pennywise 2017 IT Movie - Under development :D

The Flash Warner TV - I need to work on bones weight (i'm newbie on conversion : )
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 6:57 PM Last edited by Nukk : 3rd Jan 2019 at 7:12 PM.
I've been in a rather creative mood lately! I'll be sharing six Sims today. I've been trying my hardest to break out of my CAS habits and create Sims that are unique in my game. These are all intended to be college students.

I'm quite proud of this lovely lady:

(edited because I tweaked the above Sim a bit and updated the photo to reflect that)

This young man looks like he'll be fun to play:

The following woman is perhaps one of the most different-looking Sims I've made to date (I'm really happy with how she turned out):

I think this Sim was inspired by someone I saw while out grocery shopping or something, I can't quite remember:

And that brings us to the spoiler tag, which contains a pair of twin brothers.

Forum Resident
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2019 at 10:11 PM
Oh man, I want to download all of these cuties and put them straight in my game!
Here's some of mine! They're supposed to be recreations of me and my boyfriend in a medieval setting for my kingdom, eheheh...not the most accurate, and definitely not as unique as the ones we see here, but we're happy with how they look lol (despite the FUNKY meshing issues with my boyfriend's simself's outfit... >_>)
King Ieuan and Queen Eve!

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Jun 2019 at 1:25 PM Last edited by marcusharding15 : 16th Jun 2019 at 9:11 AM.
Sonia - Latvian descent ..

Sira - Kenyan descent ..

Xia - Tibetan descent ..

Ilias - Sephardic (Mediterranean) and Mizrahi (Middle Eastern) descent .. he also has four brothers - Immanuel, Ismail, Israel, and Isaias ..