Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

One More Slot Please! (with vertical shifting) [Update 2 Nov 2011]

by granthes Posted 16th Dec 2010 at 7:27 PM - Updated 4th Mar 2012 at 5:37 PM by granthes : Updated link to Tipsy OMSP

407 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 192 Feedback Posts, 214 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 17
Test Subject
#101 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 8:43 PM
Default Kudos and a Question
You seem to have the patience of Job in answering the feedback.

This OMSP has become indispensable to me. It helps make a comfortable area really look lived in.

Do think an update is possible dealing with the prob of the omsp showing itself before going into and out of Buy Mode? Just a minor irritant.

Keep up the great work! Congrats on the Achievements!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#102 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 11:11 AM
Thank you very much for this. I have been putting it to good use in many weird and wonderful scenarios. And the other day I had an idea and simply had to ask. Is it at all possible to attach the same bobbing animitaion to this object as is assinged to the plumbob? For instance, I have a martial arts sim with a lovely Zen garden, complete with Lisen801's statues of the Buddha. With the help of this mod, the statues are rising from small to big, suspended in an arch as if floating. This is where I send the sim to meditate, where he floats, bobbing up and down, as does the plumbob above his head. It would be a finessing marvel if the statues appeared to do same. Loads of other scenarios, such as a sci-fi alien home or nightclub with floating, bobbing lights. How great would that be. Just an idea. Thanks all the same.
Test Subject
#103 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 8:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsjeanie
There must have been a bug in time because I know it can't be possible to do that for more than 12 hours! So this is the one and only bug I have to report to you! But the omsp itself - it works like a charm!

Not really 12 hours ...... but

I always asked myself why I downloaded these windows - OMSP has the answear )

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 11:57 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#105 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 10:45 AM
I can't activate the menu even i hold ctrl+Alit and clicked on the object. No menu come out. I have updated the late version and my expansion pack is generation. I really wanna use this,please help!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 12:51 AM Last edited by Mom2Elias : 7th Aug 2011 at 8:50 PM.
Hi! This is amazing! I used it to place gargoyles on the entrance to my Gothic Mansion! It's perfect! I'm a little confused though because I have used it before and it always has disappeared when I go into Play mode; this time however, it did not. Is there a reason why?

Edit: Must have been a fluke..now it's invisible.
#107 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miki_1122
I can't activate the menu even i hold ctrl+Alit and clicked on the object. No menu come out. I have updated the late version and my expansion pack is generation. I really wanna use this,please help!!

it's shift+ctrl , not alt
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 7:19 PM
I have a problem, I had a sim on the OMSP, then took them off, deleted the Omsp, and she was deleted along with it. she wasn't on the omsp anymore. the game says she is still in the household, however she doesn't show as a playable sim and she isnt anywhere to be seen. She was pregnant so the household is full and i can't bring in another copy of her...:/
Instructor
Original Poster
#109 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 7:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Addicted2TheSims2
I have a problem, I had a sim on the OMSP, then took them off, deleted the Omsp, and she was deleted along with it. she wasn't on the omsp anymore. the game says she is still in the household, however she doesn't show as a playable sim and she isnt anywhere to be seen. She was pregnant so the household is full and i can't bring in another copy of her...:/

OMSP was never meant to sims... The game corrupts the data of any sim placed on it. On possibility is to use the reset sim cheat code to recover her, since it recreates the corrupted data.

codename: granthes -- Developer of Sims3/4 utilities
Now working on modding tools for the Sims 4 CAS Demo
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 8:05 PM
Really perfect Thank you^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#111 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 2:30 PM
Very useful and very simple and easy to use!
Thank you a lot!
Test Subject
#112 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 5:58 PM
Is this compatible with the 1.24 patch? I've used this a lot in my pictures, and would like to know if I can safely have it in my game still.

And thank you very much for this very useful gadget for the game.

Btw I use it on Sims a lot too. Using the testingcheats and teleport the Sim also helps with the corruption issue. Though I never play the game with the Sims I take the pictures of, I always have backups of them for the game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#113 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 5:22 PM
Has any one else had problems with this crashing their game now? It always worked before...
Test Subject
#114 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 8:55 PM
i have tryed the testingcheats and the move objects on and even with out it and i did update my game at 9.01.11 and it still doesn't work like the menu doesn't come up and it doesn't attach to the objects help please!
Test Subject
#115 Old 8th Sep 2011 at 3:24 PM
This is a very good utility for my machinima.

But sometimes the game gives me "Can't do that" error when I try to rotate or move the OMSP with/without an object on it.

I always have moveobjects cheat enabled.

By the way, it works perfectly with sims. None of my sims got corrupted by the OMSP.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 11:26 PM
You are geniuos!!!! Thank You SO MUCH!!! I totally love it! Amazing things are able to do now in game, especially for story creators Huge respect and total simlove from me!:***
Test Subject
#117 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 8:35 AM
problem with OMSP
hello,

Here, I have a problem with the OMSP. Since my last update of the game, so the patch 1.25, the object does not work! I have all the kits and addons. I uninstall and reinstall the game, I sorted all my mods and downloads, even with nothing to personalized content, it does not work! whereas before, so the addon to generation, it worked great! please help me! it's been five days that I am over looking for a solution! thank you
cywkis :lovestruc
Theorist
THANKS POST
#118 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 1:02 AM Last edited by lisfyre : 1st Oct 2011 at 1:15 AM.
I'm not having issues with the menu. Everything's working except for one thing... when I try to place this off grid, it gets choppy and ends up somewhere other than where I want it. At one point, it disappeared completely. I'm trying to use them in my kitchen and most times, when I try and place it and hold the ALT key down, it ends up in my backyard. Am I doing something wrong? Help please!!

BTW - I have up to LN and I am fully patched. I don't have any hacks like AM or MC. And no I'm not putting sims on them either
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 6th Oct 2011 at 6:42 PM
Oh, honey, you are my hero!!!
it's so useful :D
Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 9:52 PM
Get ready for a possibly stupid question! ( I apologize in advance, guys! )
I have somewhat the same problem as AddictedToTheSims2 has, but worse, I guess.
Okay, so OMSP works all fine and well. I placed two sims on it, unpaused it, and looked away for a second. So they dissapeared because they were dumb enough to move. Sorta. I found the girl in the sky and I was able to save her with resetsim. The boy, I cannot find and resetsim does not feel like bringingf him back. It stills says he is there. It's only a three-person household so far, so I can bring in a copy of him, But I would like to think of that as a last resort. And I haven't saved before that crisis occured tooo. Are there any alternative ways to bring him back? I would REALLY appreciate an answer Please help!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#121 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 9:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alathria
Get ready for a possibly stupid question! ( I apologize in advance, guys! )
I have somewhat the same problem as AddictedToTheSims2 has, but worse, I guess.
Okay, so OMSP works all fine and well. I placed two sims on it, unpaused it, and looked away for a second. So they dissapeared because they were dumb enough to move. Sorta. I found the girl in the sky and I was able to save her with resetsim. The boy, I cannot find and resetsim does not feel like bringingf him back. It stills says he is there. It's only a three-person household so far, so I can bring in a copy of him, But I would like to think of that as a last resort. And I haven't saved before that crisis occured tooo. Are there any alternative ways to bring him back? I would REALLY appreciate an answer Please help!!!

Resetsim should bring him back to a safe place. If it doesn't bring him back, then the sim's data is probably damaged.

If you have NRaas Master Controller, you could try resetting the world. That will often correct issues that resetsim can't. If that doesn't work, then you probably should go into edit town mode and split the household. Basically move the missing sim out to your sim-bin, then move him back in with the merge family feature.

Hope this helps...

--Grant

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 1:39 AM
I want to marry this thing. Seriously...best download EVER!
Instructor
Original Poster
#123 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 8:27 PM
Default Pets Compatibility
The current version of OMSP appears to not work with the patch that came out on Monday that was associated with the Pets EP.

I will be working on resolving this issue in the near future and uploading a new version.

--Grant

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#124 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 2:54 PM
Hi Granthas...! Your colored square to raise and lower objects at different heights works well with objects...but I've tested with the Sims...and gives me problems when I have to remove them from above the square...! Its colored square I used to when I use the Poses Sim sitting or lying...!
How I can make it work well with the Sims...?
I await your response...and thank you very much for sharing your ingenious creations...!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#125 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 3:09 PM
Sorry for my English...! The above text has been translated by Google-Translator...!
Page 5 of 17