Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 6:13 PM
Why there isn't download section for Sims medieval mods?
I would love to have some mods for the game. Any mods I should install?
And where to find them (mods) anyways?

Rabbits are dangerious..
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 6:33 PM
There's a bunch of them scattered around the forum. Try looking through just the Downloads category.

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way." -Mark Twain

LJ Tumblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beafish123
There's a bunch of them scattered around the forum. Try looking through just the Downloads category.

Thanks a lot. Nya. :3 :lovestruc

Rabbits are dangerious..
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 2:36 AM
Scream that question a lot LOUDER Campion, and perhaps (more than just Campion prays) the Lords of MTS will hear you (us)! It took me a very long time learning to semi-navigate MTS, always ending up in the Sims 3 but mostly Sims 2 departments, and NEVER looking for them, and therefore needing to bookmark nearly every page I visited just to be able to find it once again to follow up, or recall important info I was likely to forget it future. Hey! MTS Boss! Can you hear Campion screaming sweetly a great need of the TSM loving gamers who frequent MTS??? Wonder Twin Powers activate!!!! (I'm screaming, with ya Campion! Pipe in TSM Lovers!

Xeny

Quote:
Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must live.
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#5 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 2:44 AM
@Xeny - on the other hand, the TSM players/modders on this site have an unprecedented level of freedom; they upload their files and we moderate them later, no queue, no wait time.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 3:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
@Xeny - on the other hand, the TSM players/modders on this site have an unprecedented level of freedom; they upload their files and we moderate them later, no queue, no wait time.

Hello leefish. While this may be true, it is rather useless when those who would like to download them and put them to use cannot easily download them and put them to use due that they are extremely difficult to find...One gets to feeling rather like a pain in other MTS members' bottoms when constantly they must ask for a link to somewhere, or for information that usually has already been posted yet UNFINDABLE.

OOOhh I am so excited and happy, we have been heard Campion! (and perhaps later considered?)

Xeny

Quote:
Scholar
#7 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 4:56 AM
Having read the rules a while back surrounding uploads elsewhere on the site, I've always felt very relieved that it never applied to us. I'm happy with that trade-off

Xeny, here's the page I have bookmarked for MTS-TSM : http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=640. I find it quite easy to navigate with this as a starting point.
I still think a sticky with links to downloads for new players would be nice. Srikandi started one a while back. It would be great to see that one stickied and then added to for more recent stuff and including a list of Shimrod's stuff and any other external downloads.
It would be nice to have everything on offer listed all in the one place. There's enough items now to make that useful but I don't think there's enough yet to warrant it's own download section, in fact I think that would just highlight how little we actually have.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 3:34 AM
Don't say "no" to me, Chickie. That word is likely to cause massive frustration in a body. Ever the helpful activist, you be, Dear, and for that you deserve a HUGE thanks from everyone here. I'll say it on all others' behalf...and if you were in my presence, I would give ya a big'ol hug, and maybe a smacking kiss on your cheek for helping me find the red shiny box for sale in Buy de Bug.

I have few issues anymore with navigating the site, Babes, but newer visitors and members will definitely experience many nightmares with terror in their attempts. Having had this experience myself and not too far in the past, is the main reason I am so strongly making a point of Campion's question. It is a question I have had myself since I found MTS while researching years ago, and I swear it still flows through my mind each time I visit MTS.
I love TSMP&N, as you know, and I think she deserves her own forum, or at least her own chamber pot for that matter! TSM should never have to wee wee with her lessors, TS3, and TS2 for pities sake! She's royalty, after all!

LOL Muah! TC Chickiesweets!

Xeny

Quote:
Scholar
#9 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 10:34 PM
Because the creators aren't as interested in TSM, therefore there are less downloads, therefore no personal section