Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#2926 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 12:19 PM
Thank you for the link
I'm using the triplets and quads mod too, but haven't had any yet. I've set the quads to 1% and triplets to 3%, so I wouldn't die :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2927 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheFlyingRaccoon
Ah, that's great to hear. ^_^ Though, your plantsim lots did sound like a great setup. But I guess I wouldn't want to play more than 1 or 2 lots of plantsims either. XD
I've still never managed to make a legit plantsim in any sim game, even though gardening was one of my favorite things to do in the game. I think it took me too long to get the expansions?

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos
Lab Assistant
#2928 Old 5th May 2017 at 7:59 PM Last edited by PinkySimsie : 5th May 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Updating! First gen 5 baby is born
So far I have way more women than men, so I don't have too many households yet, but I have a feeling this is going to change soon :D

Also, just had my first set of quads. This is crazy !
Field Researcher
#2929 Old 6th May 2017 at 3:57 PM
@iireke7 That's amazing, congratulations. ^_^ How many households do you have by now? And also congratulations on the quads (I guess? ). Those really are a handful. XD

I'm getting close to finishing round 11 and as I mentioned in an earlier post, my first 3rd generation sims became adults this round. I'm really excited to officially start my 3rd generation. The plan is that some families start moving out of the desert and further up north some time soon. I'm not completely sure how I want to go about it, though.

Visit My Test of Time Challenge: wordpress & livejournal
Lab Assistant
#2930 Old 7th May 2017 at 10:31 AM Last edited by PinkySimsie : 7th May 2017 at 10:52 AM.
Right now I have 10 households. But because the non-heirs from gen 4 are starting to grow to adults starting from this round, I will soon have a bunch more I haven't counted how many yet, but the number on males is definitely limiting it a bit.
Lab Assistant
#2931 Old 21st May 2017 at 5:49 PM
I'm here to say that my one of my Neanderthal sims turned into a plantsim.
Lab Assistant
#2932 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 4:37 PM
double post lol

I wanted to ask what I should do if two of oldest teens are a gay couple. They're adults.
Field Researcher
#2933 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 6:21 PM
As they won't be able to have children (unless you're playing with a same sex pregnancy hack?), they generally wouldn't get an own lot in my game. Same as for sims that don't have a partner or have a partner who's already married to someone else. This means they would stay with their parents or siblings. Ideally, I'd love to have the couple live together, but if the households they were born in and any siblings' households are too full for an additional person that might not happen for my own sanity. XD

Visit My Test of Time Challenge: wordpress & livejournal
Lab Assistant
#2934 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 4:53 PM
I've decided to keep them with their parents to earn money. Since of them (Allen) only has a father and the parents of the other one will outlive the other guy's (Can't remember his name) dad (Aspiration), I think they'll eventually live together. Allen's sisters got themselves pregnant, so Allen could keep one of their kids since the girls are teens and won't be moving out with their future husbands soon.
Test Subject
#2935 Old 28th Jun 2017 at 7:42 PM
Hello Everyone!
Where did the year go by ... oh yeah, work and school. Hurrah for semester breaks!
During the Winter Break I did try and play but killing off four of my Sims conflicted with a mod I have, and glitched two households.
I spent 3 months trying to fix it. Alas, I couldn't.
Luckily, I was only on Round 1.

I restarted with a new neighborhood and the Founders are doing good. Oddly, a lot less Plant Sims this round.
Anyway, my website is updated. I tweaked the rules a bit. I took out the mortality death rolls and instead subtracting Sim days to shorten life spans.
I also have an unlocking of items as my rounds progress. Era appropriate decorations from the catalog unlocked at the end of Round 1.
Pet Wolves got unlocked early due to a unique circumstance with one of my households during Round 1, which is supposed to unlock during Round 5. I have a feeling they will end up being a Werewolf Clan.
I am trying to play one to two households a day to make sure it moves along steady.
Hope everyone is well, sending smiles. Welcome to the newcomers.
Hugs. :lovestruc

Check out my Test of Time: 50,000 Sim B.C. story at Nesxya's Moodlets
Lab Assistant
#2936 Old 5th Jul 2017 at 3:07 AM
Soo... About two weeks ago, I was super happy because I had just finished Round 7 (every round being equal to a season in my game) and now the children who had been saved from death by fairies would be moving into a new subhood (Faerie) by next round, so I had some building to do. I created test neighborhoods to see which terrain I should use, and deleted them when I was done.
And then, when I loaded the game again, I realized I had deleted the wrong hood.
My ToT was gone.

At first, I thought: "Okay, no need to panic, I have a backup on my external disk. I might loose the last round (about six months of play), but it's not that bad."
I checked. No backup on that disk.
I told my sister, who was close to panicking on my behalf: "Oh, don't worry, I probably transferred the backup on the big computer at home (I play on my laptop) because of space issues." I did remember doing something like that a few months ago. I couldn't check at once, though, because we were out of town.

Then, once we were back home, I checked the computer. There was a backup where I thought it would be, alright...
... It was a backup of the Sims Medieval. For the Sims 2, there was none. I realized that, months ago when I needed space on my external disk, I had simply deleted the backup, probably thinking I would make another one soon anyways.

Meaning that, in a moment of inattention, I had just irremediably deleted over three years of play.

And then I remembered my old laptop, the one I began my ToTC on before I got the laptop before my current one. I still had it stashed somewhere. And I thought I might have neglected to delete my Sims stuff from it.
I didn't remember how many rounds I had played on it before switching computers, but I thought it wouldn't be much - maybe two, three rounds at most, if I was lucky.

I'm glad to say that I was wrong: turns out that back in August 2015, I was in the middle of Round 5, meaning I only lost about two rounds and a half.
... And that it's taken me a little under two years to play two and a half sim seasons... I knew I was slow, but that slow?

But at least now I won't have to start the challenge again (this game is already my third iteration of it... well, 3.5 now, I guess).
And I can pretend that the magic ritual meant to transport the fairy-rescued children in the parallel dimension of Faerie went wrong somehow, and opened a rift in time instead, thus creating an alternate timeline.

Conclusion: MAKE BACKUPS.
And don't delete them unless you've transferred them somewhere safe first. These long-term games take so much of our time and efforts that they are more than worth the space.
I was extremely lucky to get my own game back, and I know that many have not had that chance in the past (sorry about yours, nesxya).
Make backups!

I might post more about the parallel reality unfolding in my game sometime, if I find the time and people are interested. (It certainly will be an interesting experience for me, considering how I have never played the same neighborhood multiple times in the past... not even the default ones.)

Until next time,
Eldonyx
Field Researcher
#2937 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Astha123
double post lol
I wanted to ask what I should do if two of oldest teens are a gay couple. They're adults.

Name one of them Oscar Wilde, marry him to some rich woman who gets him thrown in prison because he keeps writing gay sim novellas. Then have her lose a fight so he can finally be happy. A perfect life (If anyone ever makes it to Victorian England play style lol)!

Seriously though they're still the heirs and historically people who didn't have children as heir would pass on their claims to land and such to the nearest kinfolk. This happened to the Duchess of Devonshire's son, who was (supposedly) too impressed upon by his mother's horrible love life that he never married and his Dukedom went to a cousin. So that's an option. You could also change thing up by having him parse the family belongings out to sims in need and shake up the caste system a bit (unless they are heirs of the main family)

Test Subject
#2938 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 10:51 AM
Hello again all! It's been quite a while since I've posted here but I'm happy to report that I'm playing my ToT challenge again and things are going well. I'm lucky to only have had a few bumps in the roads (a few deaths and "kidnappings" aka social worker visits) and my challenge is still holding on *knocks on wood*! Last time I updated my blog, I was on round 4 now I'm just starting round 8 which has taken 8 months to get to LOL! I don't even think I finished updating every family for round 4 but I plan on doing a massive recap on the blog before moving on to the Roman Era which I'm so happy to say that I'm almost there. I think round 10 will be the start of the Roman Era for me but time will tell. I've modified some rules to fit my play style, keep me interested and motivated and so far I've really started enjoying the challenge again. Before my long break from playing it was becoming tedious and overwhelming so I'm glad that things are easier you could say.

Okay i think I've rambled on enough now, I'll try to keep updating my progress as i play! Oh and hello to new members of the ToT and if anyone is blogging or vlogging their challenges, shoot me a message with your website. I'd love more challenges to read and watch.
Field Researcher
#2939 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 8:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ToriOlivia
Okay i think I've rambled on enough now, I'll try to keep updating my progress as i play! Oh and hello to new members of the ToT and if anyone is blogging or vlogging their challenges, shoot me a message with your website. I'd love more challenges to read and watch.

Hullo!

I need to play the TOT challenge but I've had some CC issues and got sidetracked by starting a Random Legacy Challenge which I do have a blog for (although no worries I should be back on TOT again soon it's just that I record that as LP episodes and I've been short on time). The RLC is the Sparrow Legacy and I've never written a Sims blog so opinions are appreciated. https://sparrowlegacychallenge.blogspot.com/

About THIS challenge however I finally got my save loaded up again so put the Colosseum lot I made up on the exchange (TS3 tho), so if anyone wants it here it is (also pics below). There's some CC but nothing important enough that you NEED it. WA and Ambitions are recommended though. http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=9117662
Screenshots

Test Subject
#2940 Old 28th Jul 2017 at 7:27 PM
Hey @Frogsnack! Thanks for the link to your challenge, I'll definitely be checking it out soon.

I've been following your sims 3 ToT LP and watching your videos always makes me want to try the challenge in sims 3. I have a YouTube channel but haven't posted anything yet cause I still need to teach myself how to record a LP lol! I can't wait for more of your videos!
Field Researcher
#2941 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 10:06 PM Last edited by Frogsnack : 31st Jul 2017 at 10:52 PM.
Hey @Frogsnack! Thanks for the link to your challenge, I'll definitely be checking it out soon.

I've been following your sims 3 ToT LP and watching your videos always makes me want to try the challenge in sims 3. I have a YouTube channel but haven't posted anything yet cause I still need to teach myself how to record a LP lol! I can't wait for more of your videos!

Well let me know when you have videos up, or message me a link so I can subscribe to you there? I appreciate the encouragement, I've been back in school this summer and I really miss recording the TOT :/ so thank you! Here's a gratuitous screenshot dump because I'm feeling nostalgic and I miss playing T_T

There are two mains stories that made me realize I wanted to record, Evangelina, Trevor & the Emperor Kale is one of those because it explains how something insane like the games could have began I think and I really wanted to share it when it happened (but it was before I thought to record). The other story I'll get to soon in the LP, I haven't gotten to that family yet.

Your founding simmies are really cute too, I loved the punishment for babies before marriage in your most recent post (put a note on your blog about it too).

Test Subject
#2942 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 7:05 AM
I've been playing this challenge in Sims 2, and I'm still in the Neanderthal era, so not a lot of note happening and progress has been slow. Today though, the first of my 1st generation teens aged up, I count the founders as Generation 0. Anyway, I was letting the Albani family do their thing, they seemed to be getting along pretty well with only small nudges from me for being extra stupid.

Astrilde Albani, the new adult, crawled into her tent to sleep after swimming about in the ocean with her siblings for awhile, so I checked her temp (perfectly fine) and turned my attention to the rest of the family. Suddenly I heard screaming, so I quickly moved the camera back to her only to see her on fire! Her brother Jonas tried to put her out, but she quickly succumbed to the flames. I hurried her mother Freya over to plead with Death and she won, so I hurried the saved Astrilde inside to drink some water. She seemed fine, so I went to check the other members. And naturally, the poor girl burst into flames again. Jonas managed to help successfully this time, but the trauma made her hunger bottom out and she starved to death. Freya again managed to plead for her daughter, while sister Pala cooked some food just in case her mother was successful again. She was so I got Astrilde squared away and napping inside the house this time and thought, okay, now I can wrap this round up.

Again screaming, this time from Adeline, a younger sister and Wulfnod, the youngest child. Adeline had followed her sister's example and burst into flames (because it looked so fun?) and Wulfnod wandered too close. Pala was the hero of the day this time with extinguishing the two of them, and I hurried and finished up the round before anything else traumatic could happen. I've never had spontaneous combustion before and I'm pretty sure it's the tents. What do you guys do for sleeping arrangements for your cave people?
Test Subject
#2943 Old 8th Aug 2017 at 8:32 PM Last edited by ToriOlivia : 9th Aug 2017 at 2:39 AM. Reason: updated total for nantego2
@Frogsnack Thanks for the screenshots, your sims are cute! Evangelina is so beautiful!
@Lilana_Astrix Omg your poor sims sure are a having a difficult time lol, I made 5x5 small huts for my sims and if they ran out of room inside then everyone else slept in tents outside.

I'll be uploading a LP of my sims 2 ToT, i'm still setting up the new lots and things but you can find the videos up on my ToT website soon, link is in my signature.

The oldest boy in Generation 3 is aged up so its finally time to start the Roman Era. I got the separate and combined totals of family funds for each family:

SEPARATE

Shiloh- $15,906 (SKIN 1)
Nantego- $14,289 (SKIN 3 AND SKIN 4)
Baxoje2- $11,263 (SKIN 2& SKIN 4)
Moon- $11,107 (SKIN 1)
Baxoje- $10,196 (SKIN 1 & 2)
Lakota- $9,596 (SKIN 3 AND SKIN 4)
Shiloh2- $2,106 (SKIN 1 & SKIN 4)
Lakota 2- $1,651 (SKIN 4)
Nantego2- $3,572 (SKIN 2 AND SKIN 4)

COMBINED TOTAL
Baxoje + Baxoje2= $21,459
Shiloh + Shiloh2= $18, 012
Nantego + Nantego2= $17,861
Lakota + Lakota2= $11,247
Moon= $11,107

So with these totals that would mean that my Baxoje family is the Emperor but here's my dilemma:
-The Baxoje2 family has the most family funds out of all the others but Thunder Baxoje has skin 2 and is partnered with Onyx Nantego who is skin 4.
-Ioway Baxoje is the oldest male in the main Baxoje lot but he has skin 3.
-The heir of the original Baxoje lot is Akecheta Baxoje (skin 2) but he is currently kidnapped due to a disaster/miracles roll but will be back in round 10.
-Akecheta's teen son Atticus Baxoje is skin 1. (Generation 3)

Here are my thoughts:
Should I over look the fact that Onyx is skin 4 and allow Thunder to be Emperor since Baxoje2 has the most money?
Since Akecheta is older than Thunder should he be the Emperor even though Thunder has more money?
Should I let Atticus be the the temporary Emperor until Akecheta arrives home?

How would you all handle this in your game? I hope this makes sense lol.
Field Researcher
#2944 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 2:49 AM
@Frogsnack Thanks for the screenshots, your sims are cute! Evangelina is so beautiful!

Here are my thoughts:
Should I over look the fact that Onyx is skin 4 and allow Thunder to be Emperor since Baxoje2 has the most money?
Since Akecheta is older than Thunder should he be the Emperor even though Thunder has more money?
Should I let Atticus be the the temporary Emperor until Akecheta arrives home?

How would you all handle this in your game? I hope this makes sense lol.

Thank you! I am very happy she's given more than one family children because I like her genes. But her husband may never be happy. My Emperor is the real heir's wife but he's in charge and gets to ruin everything lol.

I say follow the money if you want to, but find some reason for the slaves to be slaves. You can latch on to other genetic differences (eye color for example) or even go according to skills, whoever has mastered their skills can be in power or something (You'd have to change last names or something to keep track of them though and you may not want to do that). You could set up the color things in reverse too if you're so moved. I say have Akecheta and Thunder fight, sounds like they would be at odds politically eventually. Winner gets it all!

Or, Just pretend that Thunder is in charge of the royal treasuries or tax-collecting, and then he has an incentive to work with the Emperor. You can also have the Emperor just take some of it, most would. You can also be completely evil and make Baxoje2 the first sim to die in the games, using his money to fund the creation of the games. It all depends on how evil your sims are (like if the Emperor has a financial aspiration then take money from everyone)

Test Subject
#2945 Old 13th Aug 2017 at 6:59 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, I decided to follow the rules for now but I might throw a twist later. It has taken a lot of time and effort but I've finally got my first video of the Roman Era uploaded on my blog! I hope you all like it!
Lab Assistant
#2946 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 1:11 PM Last edited by abcbok : 16th Aug 2017 at 1:43 PM.
Well, hello! I haven't showed my face here in ages, but it's about time, as I've started playing this challenge again
I'm glad to see so many are still playing and all the new players as well, this challenge is amazing and it's so good to have others who agree on that point to talk to.
Also looove reading about your hoods and seeing all the pics! Especially the ones in the roman era, I miss my old Roman hood a lot. ToriOlivia, it sounds like you have a great setup for a twist - the more drama in the Roman era, the better, in my opinion

About my own new hood, I decided to go pretty traditional this time, not adding that many new rules. Of course, I couldn't resist adding a few extra ones, being who I am...
First of all I started with 4 families instead of 5. The scenario is this: 4 small villages in a costal area of the Mediterranean, getting colonized by the Romans, but it will not transform into Rome itself. Instead, the 5th family will be the Roman patricians who have been appointed to rule this colony by the emperor, and the 4 villages will transform into a town and later into a city, just in time to fall to the Goths!

The 4 families started out in separate caves and raised their children there. They did meet and interact at this point as it would get a little lonely otherwise. When the children became teenagers, I sent them to a beach lot where I build a little wooden house (has become known as "the Beach House") and let them interact freely with each other to choose a partner completely on their own. If they didn't find a partner after 3 rounds, I'd send them back to their parents (or oldest brother) to help out in that household instead. This didn't happen yet though, but it's the plan

When gen 2 became adults, I decided to progress into the Iron Age. Instead of living in caves, I now made little Iron Age houses as apartments on the same lot. There are 4 lots - 4 little villages, one for each family. As the villages are walled, I decided not to let the different villages interact with each other anymore, only with other families in the same village. However, I kept the beach house as a tradition for them to find partners - but it turned into something less romantic, as there's always at least one murder and unplanned pregnancy every round I play there...

The Beach House is really where all the drama happens. It's the start of the adult life for the teens, and it can be a rough start. For example, we had the evil twins Stungak and Zagrag Croumkia, who murdered one person each. There was not enough boys on the lot this round, and Zagrag decided to get rid of some competition by killing another girl. The girl, whose name was Scordih Grat, was the only lesbian in the whole hood though, and none of the boys chose Zagrag anyway, so it wasn't exactly a masterplan.

Her twin brother, Stungak, chose a girl named Tracre Uvdalk. She liked him back and was soon pregnant with his child. Tracre was very close to her own twin brother Jumlo Uvdalk, something that made Stungak jealous, and ultimately led to him murdering Jumlo. Tracre was devastated but never found out it was her love who did it, had his twin children and married him. They are still together today.

Now, the story doesn't end there. Poor Jumlo had a girl of his own, Idholk Bhiall, who was pregnant with his child. Since she was already expecting Jumlo's child, she was sent back to her brother after the round, to help raise her little brothers as well as the son she had with Jumlo. She's still pretty devastated as well as unmarried. Hopefully the Roman era will bring better times for her.

There was also a triangle drama, where Soddeb Uvdalk chose two girls! Both Ghit Grat and Bragzon Bhiall fell for him, and the girls hated the sight of each other. In the end, he married Bragzon, but Ghit was already pregnant. She was sent to live with her older brother and there she gave birth to a boy who looks just like his father...

The oldest of gen 3 is a girl named Jelk Grat, and she's currently a teenager, eager to do her first round at the Beach House. If she survives and becomes an adult, it will mark the start of the Roman era, and the colonization will begin. Not far away at all!

I would love to go through my thoughts on the ranking for the Roman era as well, but I think I've been talking enough already. I'll be back for sure with an update!
Lab Assistant
#2947 Old 4th Sep 2017 at 12:59 PM
I didn't play for a while, but I started again last week and currently my first gen 5 baby is a teen. Still a long way to go to the Dark Ages :D
I currently have 14 households, but a lot of my gen 4 kids are still teens, so soon I will have a bunch more!
Test Subject
#2948 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 7:38 PM
Hi everyone! I'm delurking to share about my TOT challenge! I've been casually playing it for a couple years and I really love this challenge.

I just spent a few days rebuilding my neighbourhood ( the old one had tons of bugs), and since my gen 2 kids were just starting to become adults I've decided to only copy them over, but I'll be doing it in the order that they become an adult so I don't do them all at once.

My first generation was pretty crazy. I started with 15 founders on a 3x3 lot, I turned off jealousy and let ACR do it's thing. I've played 20 "years" ( 1 day rotations, 1 day = 1 year ) and only 6 of the founders are still living, 4 males and 2 females. I had 30 gen 2 kids born but 13 have died ( mainly due to fights ), so my next generation is about the same size as the first, which I'm perfectly fine with. Over the course of playing my sims developed a unique culture, it is a sort of polygamous matriarchy. I discovered I liked playing without jealousy so I've kept it turned off, and the females are in charge of choosing who to father their children. The males live on their own lot and are basically treated like townies. The first male to walk by a female's lot gets made selectable for the day, so he can contribute to finding food and making babies, but other than that the males live a nomadic life. When the kids become teens they go to live at the home communal lot until they become adults, at which point the females get their own plot of land and the males go to their lot. There is no marriage and the children have no idea who their father is, so any half-siblings on their father's side are not counted as family. I actually remove all family ties between them, but I keep ties with the father because ew lol. Half-sibling incest is as close as I will get, though eventually I plan to have no incest, maybe in a couple generations.

There were a lot of bugs and glitches in the original neighbourhood, because I had originally started it as a tester hood so I really didn't care what I did with it. Gen 2 starts off in year 21 with 2 sims, Storm and Wind. Storm is one of my favourites because she is very determined to survive. Growing up she killed 4 other kids, 3 of whom were her siblings. Wind has been pretty quiet her whole life but I'm interested to see how she behaves as an adult.

Also, I love reading about all of the other TOT challenges people are playing! You guys are all so creative and talented, and what I love about it is that no 2 challenges are the same
Lab Assistant
#2949 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 3:39 PM
Very welcome Delilah22! I completely agree, how we all play this differently is amazing and overall inspiring. My neighborhood would be completely different without having read about and seen pictures of everyone else's challenge Love the fact that your sims developed their own culture! Their freedom sounds great, I'm sure it also leads to a lot of drama :D

My own little simmies are not as free anymore now that the Iron age is over and the Romans have colonized the area where they had their little villages. Some of them are living a more than comfortable life, others work day in and day out in the farms with barely any time left to fulfill their wishes. I couldn't be happier about being in the Roman era, though!

It started one day, when the Romans came with an army to Romanize the land. All four villages had a choice - surrender or fight back. Their response depended on the personality and aspiration of the village leader.

They first reached the village Grat, led by Broeg, who did not hesitate to surrender his village for the sake of his people. He offered all they owned as tribute and fully cooperated with the Romans. By doing this, he saved the lives of everyone in the village, and as they were a wealthy people, the Romans rewarded them with their freedom. They would not be slaves in the new Era.

When the Romans reached the second village, Croumkia, the word of the Roman's generosity had already reached the leader Gork. He attempted the same - full surrender and giving away all they had. However, Croumkia was by far not as rich as Grat, and while the Romans did not kill anyone in the village, they still took the people as slaves.

As the Romans advanced, the leader of the third village, Vonkog of Uvdalk, strongly suspected that although his village was a big and rather wealthy one, they would suffer the same fate as Croumkia if they surrendered. To increase their odds, they convinced the leader of the smallest village, Jon of Bhiall, to fight with them, with the argument that none of them stood a chance alone.

The people of Uvdalk and Bhiall fought together against the Romans, but lost. All their men were slaughtered, the villages plundered and the women and children taken as slaves.

With the big amount of slaves they now had, the Romans decided to build a town by the coast in the area. They founded Lucus Augusti, and the Emperor decided that the young Patrician Vel Accius Octobrianus was to lead it. The wealthy architect Plebeian Postumius Cassius Natalinus took the opportunity to move there as well and help construct the colony.

I have so much more to tell but I'm really writing too much already. So far I have played 3 years in the town, and I'm having so much fun with it. I'll share some pictures now and get back to you another time with more

... Or maybe I should start another blog. I think I need it
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#2950 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:56 AM
That moment when it's your slave woman's last pregnancy and it turns out to be quads :O So far I've had two sets of quads and one set of triplets and they're all in slave families.
Page 118 of 128