Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 25th Dec 2016 at 11:41 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I've never heard of Mumsnetter Sounds like mums who like the web? If so count me in!

Dh means dear or darn husband. Depending on your mood! DH is a well known abbreviation on any parenting site.

Mamathulu, shame you don't play sims 2. I also have 1 child with ASD and a long term health condition. (I looked at your profile)

I have had S2 and recently got the package for my mac, but there's only so much time in the day (as I'm sure you find the same!) Yeah - mumsnet is a site designed for (but not exclusively by) parents, and I find it a very useful support for SEN, general parenting, and a very funny and honest approach to parenting and life. (Honestly only a user of it, and I'm affiliated with it in any other way!)

Anyhow, hope you, DH and DS have had a fabulous Crimble - and everyone else too! I'm just winding up the day by watching 'Love Actually' for the fifteen-billionth time with DD (18) and we've just realised that the character Carl is played by the same actor who plays Hector in 'Westworld' - which eerily reminds me of what might happen to Simming in years to come!
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 12:48 AM
Thanks to all the MTS staff for everything you do!

Happy Holidays.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#29 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mamathulu
I'm just winding up the day by watching 'Love Actually' for the fifteen-billionth time

I've never seen it. I like watching movies on 123, which appears to have it, so I'll take a look.
Mac's are not so good for sims 2 since they never finished making the EP's for them. Time in a day haha yes I would like a few more hours.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 12:58 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you for this site and for all the work you do <3 Love you guys
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 4:21 AM Last edited by Fizzy9 : 26th Dec 2016 at 7:09 AM.
Merry Christmas & Happy 2017 to the wonderful MTS Community.
Thank you to Delphy and moderators for all you do to keep this site awesome
I had a wonderful day with my family and I'm so thankful for that. :lovestruc
Inventor
#32 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 7:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mamathulu
I would love to hear how other Simmers are spending their Christmases, especially as we must be a pretty diverse bunch! How are you all spending yours?

First of all I hope everyone had a good time no matter how they spend it.
Never saw this topic before I went off to my parents and I didn't know if it was appropriate in the sims 2 forum itself to start a topic to wish everyone good days.

To answer your question.
Me, husband and my son (from a previous relationship) travelled to my parents two days ago. My brother and his family were there also.
We got there a bit late in the evening so it was a short chat and then we all went to bed.
Next day it was Christmas and we had plans to go somewhere to bowl and play midgetgolf aka mini-golf.
Afterwards we had a nice dinner there by buffet in a private room. It was really great and we had a good time.
Since my health isn't the best I was exhausted and when we got home last night I almost went to bed immediately and even managed to sleep through the whole night until 07.30 this morning. Tonight we will do gourmet here and then my daughter (also from that same previous relationship) joins us also. She had plans with her boyfriend and therefore didn't join us with the bowling and all.
Mad Poster
#33 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 12:04 PM
Okay, who here didn't get any presents? Raise your hands please, I feel lonely

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Test Subject
#34 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 1:04 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!
Instructor
#35 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 5:03 PM
Happy Holidays to everyone at MTS. I wish to thank all the creative persons here that have enhanced my enjoyment of Sims over the years. You are more appreciated than words can express.
May Heavenly Father Bless You All throughout the coming new years.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
The staff at MTS would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a wonderful time with loved ones, one and all!

Happy Holidays everyone!
Test Subject
#37 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 10:37 AM
THANKS and Joyeux Noel tous et aux francais du site !
Mad Poster
#38 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 11:55 AM
Yes en fijn kerstfeest/nieuwjaar/whatever voor alle laaglanders hiero

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Mad Poster
#39 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 12:29 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and a fantastic new year everyone!
Test Subject
#40 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
The staff at MTS would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a wonderful time with loved ones, one and all!

Merry Christmas to you and a Happy, Safe and Healthy New Year!!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 9:06 PM
Merry Late Christmas!!!
Inventor
#42 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GrijzePilion
Okay, who here didn't get any presents? Raise your hands please, I feel lonely

@GrijzePilion

Where I live it's not a given that people give each other Christmas gifts perse. We didn't do any.
Test Subject
#43 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 7:35 PM
hi you guys i have a big problem my game have been in the loading screen for 10 HOURS its still not working i took it out and try to reload a new game it has been 1 hour it still hast worked yet can someone PLEASE HELP ME .
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#44 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magg125
hi you guys i have a big problem my game have been in the loading screen for 10 HOURS its still not working i took it out and try to reload a new game it has been 1 hour it still hast worked yet can someone PLEASE HELP ME .

Merry Christmas!!!

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
#45 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 11:35 AM
Hi Delphy, hi at all!

Have wonderful holildays! Many thanks to all creators for the fun in 2016 and all the best in 2017! Stay healthy please!
Greetings from Germany!
Page 2 of 2