Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 8:17 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Permanently Replacing NPC's for UC
The default outfits for the maids and help are found wanting. This thread I guess explains howto change them. Is it permanent? Dunno. Mebbe not because there's also No NPC REVERT. But what about Paladin's NPC Replacer ? Will Sally Scrub-Brush and Timmy Tidy-Bowl be wearing their CC after they've clocked out and are over for cocktails? I haven't the foggiest. What are your preferred method(s) for permanently (i.e. globally) replacing these hand-me-down NPC helpers (mesh+skins)? And I wonder if any of these cause game issues. As always, muchas gracias sim-amigos!

Kidney stones are never round pebbles... they are more like jagged stalactites.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 11:49 AM
If it's just the outfits you don't like, then all you need to do is install default replacements of the outfits - I use this one for the maids, but there are loads of options: http://sims2defaults.dreamwidth.org/227491.html

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2017 at 7:41 PM
Thx! Those sites have plenty of options. I just want to make sure that they don't lose their CC outfits when they stop working.

Kidney stones are never round pebbles... they are more like jagged stalactites.