Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Sneak Preview of Project CRUMB - posted on 21st May 2017 at 7:32 PM
Replies: 906 (Who?), Viewed: 46771 times.
Page 37 of 37
Top Secret Researcher
#901 Old 26th May 2017 at 1:34 PM
Better.

Rabbit had her appointment yesterday. We didn't do a x-ray, but she passed her physical with no problems found. She does have a issue with her teeth in the back of her mouth not wearing down evenly, but it isn't causing her stress.

If the bouts of not eating continues, we will do a x-ray. In the meantime, she is feeling much better. Eating, thumping her feet at everything to alert all the other non-existent bunnies in the house, moving her hay bin feeder all over the place, ect... In other words, she is being herself. I figured after being examined for 20 minutes she would pout for 2 days. Nope. Once she chilled out from the ride home, she stuffed her face with hay even though I put hay in the carrier with her for the trip to the vet. Hay tastes different when it is eaten in the car I guess.

Rabbits are weird.

There's no rest for the wicked
Alchemist
#902 Old 26th May 2017 at 3:36 PM
YAY!!!!! That is such wonderful news! I am so glad she's better! And I know you feel better, too.

Whew!

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
dodgy builder
#903 Old 26th May 2017 at 3:45 PM
Feeling accomplished. I have learned how to make patterns with only some templates from EA. I've learned a lot about filters, masks etc in Photoshop and now I just have to keep at the meshing tutorials.

I had a tumble on a citybike a couple of weeks ago though, and still not totally healed from that. I should be resting my hand, but frankly how long should one rest oneself? I have planned a trip to a market today though, at least my hand can rest then.
Mad Poster
#904 Old 26th May 2017 at 9:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
In the meantime, she is feeling much better. Eating, thumping her feet at everything to alert all the other non-existent bunnies in the house, moving her hay bin feeder all over the place, ect... Rabbits are weird.
What a hoot! She must keep you so entertained. Glad she's better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvenom
Feeling accomplished. I have learned how to make patterns with only some templates from EA. I've learned a lot about filters, masks etc in Photoshop and now I just have to keep at the meshing tutorials.
Congrats!

Quote:
I had a tumble on a citybike a couple of weeks ago though, and still not totally healed from that. I should be resting my hand, but frankly how long should one rest oneself? I have planned a trip to a market today though, at least my hand can rest then.
Ow! Do take care of yourself!
Theorist
#905 Old 27th May 2017 at 12:06 AM
Recently, going back to washing the house dishes and I have been turning empty plastic Ovaltine "tub jars" into Sharpied masterpieces.

To earn my keep, I get $1.12 for each meal's dishes cleaned. I get roughly $3.33 for a complete day's dishes. I am paid $20 every 6 days as a way to regain the $100 I would normally pay for someone else to do dishes.

What got me back into this?
1. The purple rubber gloves that my father replaced after he took my yellow ones and used them on all 3 toilets in the house (You're gross, man!) have more durable properties.
2. Between the original time and now, my father upgraded our kitchen with an extremely quiet dishwasher and it doesn't have a heating element so we've been using it more often with certain plastic objects.
3. I get to play my weird music from Europe while washing dishes, something I wasn't able to do during my internship in my high school's kitchen. The only alternative they allowed me was to sing. However, I sang from Weird Al's discography and from "An Evening (Wasted) with Tom Lehrer". Needless to say, the prisoners at the maximum security prison facing the cafeteria atrium were none too pleased by my caterwauling.

I also went out for Bubble tea for the first time in what seemed like years. They only had five flavors because they were predominantly a coffee shop. My father got mango and I got matcha green tea. The flavor was quite delicious and my father appreciated the mango pulp in his drink.

Overall, a banner day

"Good luck, have fun, try not to become a fiery mountain of meat, try to be a winner instead."
Lucky Yates' explanation of the card game "Exploding Kittens"
Theorist
#906 Old 27th May 2017 at 12:29 PM
Me and my brother are baking some Oreo truffles. It's our favourite thing to make, but damn this heat! Everything is melting. The cream cheese mixture is becoming super sticky and the chocolate is melting as I'm cutting it up. We made a banoffee pie too, but even in the fridge I'm worried it's going to spoil by dinner.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Theorist
#907 Old Yesterday at 6:47 AM
Wishing I could take a hot shower to clean up and a hot bath to relax. I ache all over from cleaning my room and I have to put away the dishes in the dishwasher, wash my bedding and work on my DIY project of a Savings Organizer made with a binder, 9-card binder sheets, Sharpies, cardstock, and a paper cutting board with guide wire.

Otherwise, I had spent today contemplating what needs to be fixed around the house. For one, I am not fond of the default showerhead and I have to get things organized in my bathroom. I also noted to my father to set up the wasp traps during this nesting season. The ones in New Jersey are needlessly aggressive and I have dubbed them "Nature's Dickwad" because of this unwarranted behavior.

"Good luck, have fun, try not to become a fiery mountain of meat, try to be a winner instead."
Lucky Yates' explanation of the card game "Exploding Kittens"
Page 37 of 37