Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#26 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 10:22 PM
I could live off of burgers and fries as well as macaroni and cheese. These are quite normal foods to like, but I honestly think that if someone told me I could *only* eat those two food items, I would not only be okay with that but relieved because now I didn't have to try and sprinkle healthy crap into my diet.

Yes, I'm fat.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 10:37 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 23rd Oct 2015 at 12:07 AM.
It's either Mac and Cheese Casserole, Lindt Lindor Truffles, or Homemade Cola sodas (my shipment of cola soda syrup sans caffeine is almost here.)

I should point out that Japanese junk food with fruit flavors exclusive to Japan are one was to train me like a dog. Clicker sold separately.

I'm chubby, hungry and have no shame in my diet. I'm fat, lazy and proud of it!

PS my blood pressure and heart rate are rather normal for a regular sized person. Apply those to a fat person like me and it's considered a miracle to doctors.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#28 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Lindt Lindor Truffles

Mmmmm, yummmmm. I love Lindt Truffes. My favorites are white chocolate and milk chocolate.
Now I'm not gonna be able to get them off my mind!
Inventor
#29 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 11:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pizza
Mmmm yes!!! I love the millionaires shortbread one, or the chocolate dreamcake :lovestruc

I dont think ive had the dreamcake one, but i quite like the reeses peanut butter one. :D

'You're a pretty pair of babies, playing with your live doll' Mrs Higgins, My fair Lady
Mad Poster
#30 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tsyokawe
Mmmmm, yummmmm. I love Lindt Truffes. My favorites are white chocolate and milk chocolate.
Now I'm not gonna be able to get them off my mind!

mmm Lindt Truffles are amazing. I love the milk chocolate ones, they do (or did, I think they're limited edition) Cookies & Cream ones that I also really liked.

Also Squares Bars, the original marshmallow flavour (although the honeycomb crunch, Caramel and Chocolate flavours are also nice) - when I revise or write essays I can easily go through 1 pack of them within the hour. They're also handy to bring to Comic-con for the kids to eat while in the queue.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#31 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 12:30 PM
I have no self control when it comes to these foods:
1) Salted prepopped popcorn (cos its the best). I don't eat it often, but when I do, I can eat the entire packet very quickly. The downside is that I need to drink a lot of water after
2) Ice cream, generally the ice cream made from whipped cream, or regular vanilla ice cream mixed with other flavours (rarely chocolate cos bleh!)
3) Sticky rice with stir fried chicken and veggies, and some sort of sauce. Damn, I can smell it in my imagination already. Sadness cos I bought a bowl of the stuff last week.
4) Carrot cake. There are no words to describe how much I love carrot cake. With vanilla butter icing, at least I think that's what the icing is called? And it can't be the soggy kind of cake or the super dense one either. It's got to be somewhere in between with all them carrots and cinnamon and ginger. I can lose control very easily here.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#32 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 12:53 PM
Generally carrot cake topping over here is made with cream cheese and icing sugar. I like carrot cake too - I like making them. Lots of lovely ingredients.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Field Researcher
#33 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 1:24 PM
Chips...
Scholar
#34 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 1:45 PM
Chocolate of course!
Can't live without it but i feel guilty every time i eat it.
It's really a shame that greasy and sweet food tastes good ._.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 3:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HonokaAizawa
Chocolate of course!
Can't live without it but i feel guilty every time i eat it.
It's really a shame that greasy and sweet food tastes good ._.

Disagree, cause chocolate, grease, and sugar are food-groups, therefore health. I know because of my learnings.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#36 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 12:26 AM
Today I found chocolate on my arm, disguising itself as a mole.

♥ }i{ Monarch of the Receptacle Refugees }i{ ♥
Top Secret Researcher
#37 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 2:04 AM
Every couple of weeks or so my dad gets a takeaway from an Italian restaurant in town, I always get a meal called spaghetti Bella, which is spaghetti, creamy tomato sauce and mushrooms. My dad orders it with no mushrooms for me though because I don't like mushrooms, anyway as soon as I get the food I always add lots of parmesan cheese and a whole tin of tuna to the spaghetti Bella. It may not sound very appetising but it actually taste really nice, I might post a photo of it next time I have it.

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
#38 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 3:18 AM
Chocolate. Yes, I tend to eat more than I should.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Mad Poster
#39 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 4:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Graveyard Snowflake
Chocolate. Yes, I tend to eat more than I should.

Incidentally, I do not find your comment about life to be accurate; rather, I find life to be quite messy. And the stains often cannot be removed. Although wine helps.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Mad Poster
#40 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 10:12 PM
I just ate about 100g of the Wensleydale cheese with cranberries I mentioned on the first page. I don't even feel guilty... I just want more...

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Top Secret Researcher
#41 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 10:29 PM
Having hot chocolate one or twice a day, in fact I've not had a hot chocolate today and yesterday (I think). might make one in a little bit

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Scholar
#42 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 12:16 AM
Flip! I forgot the sour strips again. They're beautiful, they make me feel like I'm 5 again :lovestruc Especially the strawberry ones because mum and dad one bought for me pink crocodile toothpaste and a pack of sour strips
Theorist
#43 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 12:47 AM
1. Honey roasted almonds with sesame
2. Fried wonton chips with strawberry jam. Or pita chips can substitute. Both go well with the jam.
Page 2 of 2