Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 3:57 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Can I select all EPs and SPs on the EP and SP Manager?
When I opened the launcher, I went to EP and SP manager, but when I select all of the EPs and SPs, the message says, "Select only a couple of packs at a time to ensure the best game experience." How can I select all EPs and SPs?

Sims 2 Rocks! :D
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 5:01 AM
It still lets you. It just displays a message against it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 10:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alljoj
It still lets you. It just displays a message against it.

I understand, I need to select them all...

Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 12:09 AM
There should also be a checkbox when it displays that warning message that says something like "Shut the heck up already "Kindly stop showing me this nonsense from now on." Highly recommended to select that option.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
There should also be a checkbox when it displays that warning message that says something like "Shut the heck up already "Kindly stop showing me this nonsense from now on." Highly recommended to select that option.

Well, okay.

Site Helper
#6 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 2:30 AM
Would this be EA's subtle acknowledgement that Sims 3 has greater system requirements with all EPs and SPs than it did with just Base Game?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#7 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 3:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Would this be EA's subtle acknowledgement that Sims 3 has greater system requirements with all EPs and SPs than it did with just Base Game?

I've tried printing out that subtle acknowledgement and lining my pet parakeet's cage with it. His comments on it, amazingly enough, more or less match mine.

Note: Don't mind me. I've been in a mood all week, must be the weather or something.
Site Helper
#8 Old 27th Aug 2016 at 3:06 AM
We're all entitled to rough moods now and then. It comes with being alive.

((hugs))

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 6:34 AM
Thank you.

Mad Poster
#10 Old 28th Aug 2016 at 4:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
I've tried printing out that subtle acknowledgement and lining my pet parakeet's cage with it. His comments on it, amazingly enough, more or less match mine.

Note: Don't mind me. I've been in a mood all week, must be the weather or something.

I'm so happy you has a parakeet.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)