Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:03 AM
Default Pregnancy Do Not Want
So, my Sim just got knocked up. Wasn't planned or anything. Has anyone made a mod yet that deals with unwanted pregnancies? I don't want any alien babies.

Hava nagila, have two nagila, have three nagila, they're pretty small.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:23 AM
When your Sim is about to shit out his butt baby, a menu will pop up to give you the option whether to raise it or send it back to its homeworld. Choosing the latter means you won't ever see it again.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:39 AM
I'm not sure how you would feel about abortion since it's such a heated topic, but the hospital overhaul mod allows your sims to get abortions at the hospital rabbit hole.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 2:18 AM
Worth noting: If you download the Hospital Overhaul mod, the option to abort the alien babies is written as 'deworming.'

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Scholar
#5 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 8:45 AM
Also noting: NRaas' Master Controller with the Cheats add-on will give an option to 'end pregnancy' (click on sim -> nraas -> master controller -> advanced -> end pregnancy).
Mad Poster
#6 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 2:32 PM
^^I don't think that works for alien induced anal pregnancy though...?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 3:06 PM
I actually opted to keep the little mutant once, just out of curiosity. If it happens again, back to the homeworld it goes.

It's a good thing Sims at University can't get pregnant...because when my Sims stay in a dorm, there's an alien abduction like every night....

Wonder if there's a mod to prevent alien pregnancy?

I do have StoryProgression (courtesy of Twallan) and I have it set to where only married Sims can try for baby. I had a male Sim abducted and I was pretty sure he was going to have a half-alien...but nothing. Hm.

Who is Q? qanon.pub
Mad Poster
#8 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 4:22 PM
i think there's a mod for 'less or more alien abductions'. you should try it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 6:52 PM
Yep, this mod prevents alien pregnancies: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=492913

I use it myself as I'm not into the whole male alien pregnancy thing either.