Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#801 Old 6th Jul 2018 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Here's the child slider. (in-game) It's not finish someone can edit it if they want. Please make sure the other short slider (one for adults) is not flagged for children sims or the two won't work together

Please see spoiler on how to do that if you don't know.

So it doesn't work on CAS?
Advertisement
Instructor
#802 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 5:36 AM
No. In game the command for it to work is add_slider height <number>. Example add_slider height -50 It going from 0 through -100. You'll need the slider script for it to work. http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...644#post5218644

If someone wants to make it a CAS slider they can. I don't know how to create a slider from scratch I just know how to edit them.

If anyone wants to take a swing at it. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=613057
Test Subject
#803 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 8:52 PM
No. In game the command for it to work is add_slider height <number>. Example add_slider height -50 It going from 0 through -100. You'll need the slider script for it to work. http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...644#post5218644

If someone wants to make it a CAS slider they can. I don't know how to create a slider from scratch I just know how to edit them.

If anyone wants to take a swing at it. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=613057

I have the script that you posted and the mod...I type what you said and NOTHING happens. What am I doing wrong? This is so frustrating...
Instructor
#804 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 12:38 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 8th Jul 2018 at 1:31 AM.
Shift CTRL C to open the cheat command in live mood and type in add_slider height -30 Any number between 0 and -100
Test Subject
#805 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 12:03 AM
Here's two photos of a toddler at the height -50 and height -100. The legs look normal at -50 and a little far apart at the height of -100 and if I mess with the legs any more it'll make them look weird at another short height. The arms I'm not sure about.

For the child slider please see Post 800.

Are these babies already available?
Test Subject
#806 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 12:07 AM
Here's the child slider. (in-game) It's not finish someone can edit it if they want. Please make sure the other short slider (one for adults) is not flagged for children sims or the two won't work together

Please see spoiler on how to do that if you don't know.

I can delete these and leave only the children or toddler that you will do, hehe
Instructor
#807 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:01 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 10th Jul 2018 at 2:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by thiagomichel
Are these babies already available?

The child one is. Make sure the short slider for adults is not flagged for children or both of the sliders won't work together. (In-game version)
Test Subject
#808 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 3:37 AM
The child one is. Make sure the short slider for adults is not flagged for children or both of the sliders won't work together. (In-game version)

I really need babies too, you're going to make them available, right? but so, can I erase all, leaving only your child? I do not use these for adult.
Instructor
#809 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 5:24 PM
That is up to you.
Test Subject
#810 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 6:46 PM
Can anyone please post the links of the scrip mods that I need in order for the children/toddler height slider to work?
Test Subject
#811 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 8:43 PM
That is up to you.

When are you going to post the one with the babies?
Instructor
#812 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 5:04 AM
Script here. Post # 391 . I'm probably just going to upload the slider how it is. Toddlers look normal at the height of -50 but at the height of -100 looks a bit odd and If I mess with the slider to make the height look normal at -100 it's probably going to make the other short heights look odd. There are two screen shots in this Post # 801 of a toddler at the height -50 and height -100.
Test Subject
#813 Old 11th Jul 2018 at 2:34 PM
Script here. Post # 391 . I'm probably just going to upload the slider how it is. Toddlers look normal at the height of -50 but at the height of -100 looks a bit odd and If I mess with the slider to make the height look normal at -100 it's probably going to make the other short heights look odd. There are two screen shots in this Post # 801 of a toddler at the height -50 and height -100.

No, no. It's perfect for me! It's what I've been looking for for a long, long time and it seems like no one ever did. only you now Please.
Test Subject
#814 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 10:57 PM
Still not working for children...or toddlers....and no one seems to want to clarify what it is that I need to download in order for it to work.
Scholar
#815 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 7:23 AM Last edited by Morphar : 24th Jul 2018 at 6:50 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by merdersupernova
Still not working for children...or toddlers....and no one seems to want to clarify what it is that I need to download in order for it to work.

Start from here and read forward:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...231#post5397231

There is always new developments at the end of the thread.
Rememer that for toddler and children you can only use the cheat console.
For teens and older you can use console too but CAS is prefered to keep height and genetics through aging and generations.
Test Subject
#816 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 6:50 PM

When are you going to post the one from toddlers?
Instructor
#817 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 3:17 PM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 24th Jul 2018 at 1:55 AM.
I'm sorry a lot is going on with life right now. The child slider works with toddlers and adults (tested it on a toddler and a adult sim). It's the same slider edited and the flags for it changed didn't stop it from shorten the other age group ie...toddler, adult. I don't know how to create a slider from scratch because both children and toddler sims are going to need a new slider created from scratch for each age group. (In-live mode version)
Test Subject
#818 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 6:54 AM
I'm sorry a lot is going on with life right now. The child slider works with toddlers and adults (tested it on a toddler and a adult sim). It's the same slider edited and the flags for it changed didn't stop it from shorten the other age group ie...toddler, adult. I don't know how to create a slider from scratch because both children and toddler sims are going to need a new slider created from scratch for each age group.

but the one you created for the toddlers, that you posted the photo that could decrease even more than you already had before. You did not make it available. I live coming in here looking if you posted.
Instructor
#819 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 1:54 AM
@thiagomichel Here's the slider if you want it. But, please note from the post above yours #818 the slider will affect the other two age groups as-well (child , young adult though elder) if you have the in-live mode short slider version for them. (It won't affect the CAS version).
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Height Slider Short Toddlers.7z (461 Bytes, 1067 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#820 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 6:25 AM
I would like to confirm that Slider Scripts.ts4script is broken as of seasons patch (hella lastexceptions texts in game). can someone plz update it?
Instructor
#821 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 8:15 PM
Which version of the script do you have?
Lab Assistant
#822 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 12:53 PM
I have the same problem and my script is from june 1, 2017
Scholar
#823 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 6:44 PM Last edited by Morphar : 29th Jul 2018 at 6:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kamikazewolf
I would like to confirm that Slider Scripts.ts4script is broken as of seasons patch (hella lastexceptions texts in game). can someone plz update it?

I can confirm that it works for me. I use the following setup:
http://modthesims.info/showthread.p...231#post5397231

Read forward from there and test the modifications Manderz0630 have done after that if you like.

I test different .package files. To do that I put all .package files I like to compare in Mods folder and disable .package files that I dont want by changing extension from .package to .packageoff.
Lab Assistant
#824 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 9:02 PM
Then the growth package for the script would need to be updated right?
Test Subject
#825 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 11:30 PM
@thiagomichel Here's the slider if you want it. But, please note from the post above yours #818 the slider will affect the other two age groups as-well (child , young adult though elder) if you have the in-live mode short slider version for them. (It won't affect the CAS version).

Oh GOD thank you for that!

So, I have to update any other script or package for the toddler slider works fine or keep the same files that I use to childrens? thank you for that and the stupid questions >c<
Page 33 of 44