Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 12:42 AM
Default A Challenge of Ice and Fire. But mostly Fire.
I hope you will enjoy it

This challenge is based upon the popular tv en book series Game of Thrones,
but is a simplified version to make it more accesible. It doesn't exactly follow the same storyline but you need at least some knowledge of the story.

It is preferable that you have Dragon Valley (Store content) installed. If not, use another medieval/fantasy inspired town.

The Story
You play as Daenerys Targaryan, Queen of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Shackles/Chains, Queen of Meereen, Princess of Dragonstone.

.... But for now, you are nothing more but a beggar Princess, fighting for the right to rule the Kingdom. You achieve this by becoming the most popular and rich sim in town, having servants and loyal followers everywhere.
For in-depth background and story you can search up her persona online.

The Rules
- Make a young adult female sim. Make her look like Daenerys. Whether you choose the book or tv version is up to you.

Give her the following traits:
- Brave
- Friendly
- Hot headed
- Ambitious
- Loves the Heat (if possible. If not, choose Love the outdoors or a trait you find suitable to her tv/book character)

She starts out on her own, but if you wish to add Drogo or Viserys (read below) you may do so.

Her Lifetime wish must be Living in the Lap of Luxury.

Her lifespan may be as long you choose. The shorter the lifespan, the harder the challenge.

No money, skill or mood cheats allowed, unless otherwise mentioned below. Also, any 'cheaty' money related benefits are also not allowed (lottery ticket, lifetime rewards, special wishes, etc)

If you have Dragon Valley, you are allowed three dragons. only Deanerys may use the dragons. They have to be 3 different colors. You are only allowed to use the Purple dragon for charisma building, and the red one for fireballs and fiery torment. -note- Neigbour sims can sometimes 'borrow' your dragon and never return them. It is essential that you keep the dragons safe. If one of your dragons gets stolen or somehow misplaced, you lose the challenge.

You start off in the smallest house possible, with only 2,000 simoleans at your disposal. You can use the familyfunds cheat to make this possible.You may also use cheats to make Daenerys start of with day 0 in her young adult lifespan.

Daenerys may not have a job, or earn money in any way. She is a princess, she needs people to do that for her.

Daenerys does not clean, cook or do any housework. Her Live-in friends must do the work.

Daenerys is only allowed to gain Skills in Charisma, Logic, Riding and Athletic. If you accidentally gain another skill otherwise, try to remove it with mods (Nraas mods) or stop doing what made you gain the skill.

The only way for Daenerys to gain money is to make friends move in with her, for they will be her 'loyal servants'. These friends however, must be single with no spouse or children. They may not be considered 'Rich' by the game (or else it would be to easy) You can only move them in by asking them the 'ask to move in' question once you become friends with them. No more than eight people may live in your household at once.

Except for one, all live in 'servants' may have jobs and earn money that way. There must always be one servant to tend to Deanerys (cook, clean, etc).

You may find and display collectibles, but they may not be sold or somehow used to add to the household fund.

You may kick out a servant any time you like, as long as you are friends with them.

The 'servants' may marry each other if you wish, but if they want to start a family they will have to be kicked out.

Danearys may not have a romantic relationship or babies before she achieves her Lifetime Wish, except with Khal Drogo (see below)

Danearys must have at least 1 private room for herself. Buy as soon as your able a luxurious bed for her. when you are starting to get into some money, give her more private rooms.

Traveling is allowed, but only to Egypt (consider this Mereen and the like) and only to make friends or enemies. You may bring back items like gems or treasures but they may not be sold or used to add to the household fund.
No future traveling is allowed.

You may add pets to your household, but again they may not be used for making money.

You win the Challenge when:
- Daenerys has more than 25 friends
- has at least 5 enemies (every monarch has enemies, right?) use the red dragon to 'burn' them.
- She has achieved her lifetime wish
- Lives in a castle worth more than 100,000. (You can build or download one)
- Danearys sits her throne (be it iron or plush)

You have lost the Challenge when:
- Danearys dies
- The dragons get misplaced or stolen
- Danearys does not reach her lifetime wish by the time she's an elder.

- Sidenote-

For some fun you may create Danearys' brother Viserys, and/or Khal Drogo if you wish. However, they have to be deceased and be a ghost. They do not have a function in the challenge, so they may not have jobs, marriages, babies or have any source of income. They are just there to torment Dany.

If you like to bring some spice in the story by creating other characters of Game of Thrones you may do so, as long as they do not move in with your household.

If any similar idea is out there I'm sorry, Ive made this up myself and am not trying to imitate anyone.

Good Luck!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:58 PM
Never saw the tv show or read the books. I will try this out, only I won't be playing as Daneary. I'll create my own person, if that's okay?
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Sep 2014 at 1:19 PM
I have dragon vally but my stupide sims 3 game can't connects to origin and can't update so i can't install it, it also won't let me install monte vista
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 10:25 AM
I'm sorry for the lack of response to my challenge, but the reason for that was simply that I had no idea that it had been approved. I will be available for any questions regarding this challenge in the future !