Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#51 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 11:18 PM
i do a lot of scrapbooking. especailly with pictures of friends and days out. i usually just write little quotes of what we have said that day or stick tickets ect of the places we went to.

i always have my camera with me because photography is a passion of mine. i prefer to take the picture than be in it XD

ill get some pictures of my scrapbooks on here soon
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by i.love.your.mullet
ill get some pictures of my scrapbooks on here soon

Yes please! :stick:
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by astillac
sayyadina, you totally should! I bake a lot, as I'm gluten-free and thus have to make everything myself, so I just started snapping crappy shots of my food because I was so proud of it when it was actually edible! It's really rewarding.

EDIT: Just to inspire you:

Link to Flickr. Still can't figure out that linked image thing. Oi.

break me off a peice of that, it looks nice. i love to cook but i decorate wedding cakes the best i think
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 29th Jun 2007 at 8:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by siMMersims
break me off a peice of that, it looks nice. i love to cook but i decorate wedding cakes the best i think

And it's flourless!

Well, let's see! *grin* I have tried and tried to decorate a cake, but it just looks awful. I can't get a smooth finish to save my life.
Page 3 of 3