Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2005 at 6:59 AM Last edited by toewj : 30th Apr 2005 at 6:55 AM.
new CAS screen crashes game***help needed!!!***
i made a CAS screen using ONLY objects and wall paints and floor tiles from the original game. it was guaranteed no hacks and custom contents involved. though i did use the 'moveobjects' cheat and 'boolprop snapobjectstogrid' cheat and moved the entire set(the mirror, couch, and paintings on the wall) a little to the right side so that the pictures are embedded in the right side wall. i didnt hav the university ep.

some downloaders put my CAS screen in their game and complained that it crashed their game. this CAS screen ran perfectly in my game though. i wonder wats wrong with it. anyone knows wat is the problem and how to fix it please help me. thanks.

this is the link to my CAS screen forum : http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=59164