Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2018 at 6:41 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Why do my sims never get bills?
For some reason, my sims never get any bills even though I never buy the No Bills Ever reward. So they should be getting bills. It happens even on brand new saves. I only use Nraas mods, Velocitygrass's Only Important Memories and Simport Rewards Unlocked. I'm on the latest patch. My computer meets the recommended requirements for TS3. I tried playing the game without mods and it still didn't work. I've deleted cache files and everything. Any advice?

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 9:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LyokoGirl5000
I only use Nraas mods...

Do you have Story Progression with the Money module installed? If so, check this option:-

From City Hall or any computer > NRaas > Story Progression > General Options > Options: Money > Automatic Active Billing

By default, this setting should be false. If it's true, then the active household has their bills paid automatically. Maybe you have set this to true by mistake.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Apr 2018 at 11:54 PM
I reinstalled the game on my new computer and it works now. It still doesn't work on the old one. Weird.

All's fair in love, war, and video games! ~LyokoGirl5000