Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Architecture Career

by Neia Posted 12th Mar 2018 at 6:32 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2020 at 3:55 PM by Neia

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 12:19 AM
Thanks
Test Subject
#27 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 12:30 PM
Hey, thank you very much for the cool mods. If you need an englisch-german translater I'm shure I can help you. Just send me a message
Test Subject
#28 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 5:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YouLie
For me this career starts only with Urban Planning already. Can't choose any other branches or demote by command, it looks like Landscape Architect is the first level of the entire career. Tested it on different sims and other careers are working just fine

the same here
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd May 2018 at 9:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YouLie
For me this career starts only with Urban Planning already. Can't choose any other branches or demote by command, it looks like Landscape Architect is the first level of the entire career. Tested it on different sims and other careers are working just fine

Likewise

Mods rock my sox.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 2nd May 2018 at 11:19 AM
I've tested it in my game, and everything seems to work fine. I've uploaded the career again, let me know if that fix it for you.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 2nd May 2018 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Neia
I've tested it in my game, and everything seems to work fine. I've uploaded the career again, let me know if that fix it for you.

The reupload seems to have done the trick. Architecture is now showing up properly, rather than having Urban Planner being the first available level. Thanks!

Mods rock my sox.
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd May 2018 at 6:22 PM

Yes, it's working! Thank you!
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th May 2018 at 6:00 AM
I was wondering for your custom careers the file Neia_Career_Commons is with all of them. Is having just one in a subfolder among the files for the careers sufficient or do we need separate sub folders for each Neia_Career_Commons and the careers using it. I'm doing the latter option right now but I wanted to know if it's necessary or redundant. Thanks.
Test Subject
#34 Old 9th May 2018 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bluebourry
Hey, thank you very much for the cool mods. If you need an englisch-german translater I'm shure I can help you. Just send me a message

oh yes, please do this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#35 Old 15th May 2018 at 8:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by videlbriefs
I was wondering for your custom careers the file Neia_Career_Commons is with all of them. Is having just one in a subfolder among the files for the careers sufficient or do we need separate sub folders for each Neia_Career_Commons and the careers using it. I'm doing the latter option right now but I wanted to know if it's necessary or redundant. Thanks.

You only need one Neia_Career_Commons.package, it's the same one in all the careers. Make sure to keep the most recent
Test Subject
#36 Old 22nd May 2018 at 8:06 PM
This is pretty amazing! As architect used to be one of my dream jobs I couldn’t help myself so I translated it to Swedish, hope you don't mind
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Neia_Careers_Architecture_+SWE.zip (894.2 KB, 20 downloads)
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th May 2018 at 1:38 PM
Est-ce que tu vas mettre Ã* jour les images de tes emplois comme pour la biologie? C'est le seul qui a une image qui correspond pour les autres c'est une image de base dans le catalogue des emplois. Ce serait sympa d'avoir une image spéciale pour chaque emploi

Sinon j'adore toutes tes carrières. C'est un plaisir d'en tester une nouvelle ! Merci pour le taff !
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 26th May 2018 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hyaweh
Est-ce que tu vas mettre �* jour les images de tes emplois comme pour la biologie? C'est le seul qui a une image qui correspond pour les autres c'est une image de base dans le catalogue des emplois. Ce serait sympa d'avoir une image spéciale pour chaque emploi

Sinon j'adore toutes tes carrières. C'est un plaisir d'en tester une nouvelle ! Merci pour le taff !

Oui, c'est dans ma liste ! Il faut juste que je trouve le temps entre les mises Ã* jour et mon outil de création de carrières.

For those who don't speak french :
The question is about the pictures, Biology being the only one with a specific picture, while the others have a more generic one. I'm planning to change the generic ones at some point, I just need to find some time between updates and my tool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 30th May 2018 at 12:50 AM
Absolutely my FAVORITE KIND OF CAREER!! THANK YOU VERY, VERY MUCH!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 3rd Jun 2018 at 9:50 PM
Hiiiiii. I love this! I don't know if you're interested in spanish translation, but I could do it if you like. thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 16th Jun 2018 at 3:41 AM
Thanks for all your hard work on the careers! And thank you for making it possible for others to make careers as well! You are awesome!
Test Subject
#42 Old 20th Jun 2018 at 9:55 PM
Default Danish translation? :D
Hi. First i totally loooove your mods! Keep up the good Work, and thank you thank you :*

I have translated your mod in Danish
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Neia_Architecture_Danish translation.zip (906.6 KB, 5 downloads)
Field Researcher
#43 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:38 PM
So, this will works with Seasons, right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#44 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by csg5vbe3argf
So, this will works with Seasons, right?

Yes, with the latest version
Field Researcher
#45 Old 25th Jun 2018 at 6:58 AM
Yes, with the latest version

Cool.
I guess I will have to wait for playing until I get the Seasons EP.
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Jun 2018 at 11:25 PM
The latest hotfix didn't mess anything up right?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#47 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Courtflash
The latest hotfix didn't mess anything up right?

No changes to careers with the emergency patch
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:19 AM
After I just updated my self-employment career only to be gifted with others. Now, I find ANOTHER mod from you? Had to check the calendar 'cause it feels like Christmas!
Test Subject
#49 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 3:24 PM
How can i translate your career in German?
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 7:49 PM
This broke with the latest patch. Just wanted to let you know. I'll post on the others I had too.

Megan (and sometimes LaVaughn)

Sugar Exotics

My Blog
Page 2 of 4