Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#1576 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 5:34 PM
A recent idea. Id like to be able to install the create a sim demo ONLY instead of the full game. Then, it would download my packs from origin, but only the CAS stuff. Then I could use my laptop to make sims with the cc and expansions but not fill up space with the whole game.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1577 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 11:04 AM
Adding toddlers to clubs
Instructor
#1578 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 4:50 PM
I would love to have more holiday traditions or access to events on the calendar that the game creates. For example, lottery tickets available in the traditions menu. Would also like to see a mid-length season because 7 days of a season isn't really enough (of a growing season for certain plants) but 14 days of a season is to long. A 10 day season would be ideal.
Beautiful Dinosaur
#1579 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 5:37 PM
Unless I've missed it there are still no OMSPs! I had not played TS4 in a couple of years and came back to it recently and am really surprised at the low number of mods that came out while I was away...

Who knows where thoughts come from....? They just appear.
Forum Resident
#1580 Old 21st Sep 2018 at 4:55 PM
How about an updated working fully functional no jealousy mod? That's all I ask.
Test Subject
#1581 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 12:55 AM
Woohoo in the shower.
Lab Assistant
#1582 Old 22nd Sep 2018 at 11:01 PM
no townies!!!!!!!
One Minute Ninja'd
#1583 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twilight.garden.0
Woohoo in the shower.

I'm surprised it wasn't native to the game like in 3. At least they did give us woohoo in a bush.
Lab Assistant
#1584 Old 23rd Sep 2018 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twilight.garden.0
Woohoo in the shower.

wicked whims has it
Top Secret Researcher
#1585 Old 26th Jan 2020 at 12:26 AM
Functional ladders and bunkbeds

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Test Subject
#1586 Old 26th Jan 2020 at 8:20 PM
I would love to see a mod that will stop Sims from automatically relaxing in their tents. It is so annoying!!!
Test Subject
#1587 Old 25th May 2021 at 6:43 AM
I know this is probably an old thread, but I've been trying to find a very simple mod for ages; specifically I'm looking for one that adds electric guitars into the game that sims can play. I don't own any of the DLC stuff, so I don't know if that was added in an expansion pack or not, and I'm almost tempted to just buy TS3 since I know there are electric guitar mods available for it.
Lab Assistant
#1588 Old 26th May 2021 at 4:37 PM
a lifting weights mod, also more clothing slots
Lab Assistant
#1589 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 5:07 AM
Default Hooves, claws and paws
SoraFoxyTeils site. SaveState-DLC site. SimsResource site.
Test Subject
#1590 Old 2nd Jun 2021 at 10:20 AM
May not seem like much, but I really want some small new stuff in terms of the indoor activities. I want more reactions for how well they do. Most only go towards one type of mood (Angry) when they fail, but compare it to Juice Pong, where they'll always show sad emotion reactions instead. This is not consistent, and I want a mod that increases the amount of animations used for these situations.

Also, to make bowling alleys feel more alive, I want to have a bigger capacity of NPC groups at a time. The venue can hold only four NPC groups at one time, and I want this limit to increase to at least 8, being able to leave one lane open for the played household. In addition, the game should make it so they do not wear bowling team outfits, and they just go in their everyday outfits with the bowling shoes on. These small mod changes would be amazing!
Test Subject
#1591 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 4:35 PM
I want a mod that would show number values of face and body traits while sculpting.
Test Subject
#1592 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 12:04 AM
My daughter filled me in on why spiral staircases are nigh onto impossible in Sims4, but has anyone unlocked the secret of a curved staircase (instead of the blocky one currently available by using the turn gadgets)?

I'm still working my way through the amazing assortment of mods already available--you all are geniuses!
Page 64 of 64