Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 8:05 PM
Default Infinite Energy & Hunger
Is there a mod or a way to keep your sims energy and hungry full? I'm searching the forums, but I'm not seeing anything like this yet.

Would appreciate it if someone can tell or direct me to the right place.

Thank you.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ardenwolfe
Is there a mod or a way to keep your sims energy and hungry full? I'm searching the forums, but I'm not seeing anything like this yet.

Would appreciate it if someone can tell or direct me to the right place.

Thank you.

Can download the TestingCheatsEnabled mod (http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...t=438701&page=1) then simply hold the left mouse button on either bar and drag it to full. They will still decay, but you can just top them up every now and again.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 5:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Khayman71
Can download the TestingCheatsEnabled mod (http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...t=438701&page=1) then simply hold the left mouse button on either bar and drag it to full. They will still decay, but you can just top them up every now and again.

Outstanding. Thank you much.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 10:38 AM
Or for those like me who are over paranoid and don't like downloading mods that can just make changes to your computer..... (although of course it's very nice they are there!)

Go to: Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini -> then right click command.ini -> properties -> untick 'read-only' -> click ok -> right click it again and open command.ini with notepad/wordpad -> change 0 to 1 -> save, and thats it...
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Earwen
Or for those like me who are over paranoid and don't like downloading mods that can just make changes to your computer..... (although of course it's very nice they are there!)

Go to: Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini -> then right click command.ini -> properties -> untick 'read-only' -> click ok -> right click it again and open command.ini with notepad/wordpad -> change 0 to 1 -> save, and thats it...

Not to open an old thread, but I wanted to add that if anyone has trouble saving command.ini, they should save it to a different location (I always use my Desktop because it's clutter-free), and then copy and paste the file into the Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims Medieval\GameData\Shared\NonPackaged\Ini folder.