Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 4:42 PM
Default Cheats to unlock all outfits in CAS?
Not sure if it's right to put this in WCIF.. But I have tried the DisableClothingFilter cheat with testingcheatsenabled on, yet it doesn't seem to work. I'm mainly wondering if this dress is unlocked or a download;

I searched some ideas for my new throne room and came across this dress, it looks perfect for my Monarch. I looked in CAS and couldn't find it, even with the DisableClothingFilter cheat on, so I'm guessing it's either downloaded or unlocked somehow. As I don't want to cheat completely by unlocking all achievements, I simply want to unlock all the outfits for my Monarch. How can I do this? Thanks ^^
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 5:47 PM
I could be wrong but I believe that's the Mistress Gown which is unlocked at Watcher Achievement Level 2. If not it might be the Sorceress Gown at WAL 4. That looks like the gown set that was one of the first unlocked though. If it's not one of those then the one I'm thinking of is of similar design.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 6:09 PM
Ah alright, thanks ^^ But how do I unlock achievements as the watcher? I feel silly asking but I've only just got this game, so I'm still not sure on everything
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Dec 2011 at 7:34 PM
In Kingdom mode, one of the options is Achievements, where they're all listed. There's also an easy to read list here

As an added note, I've also found Carl's Sims Medieval Guide to be a valuable source of information.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 12:19 AM
It's possible to use my Unlocker mod here http://gnautylilgnomes.com/forum/index.php?topic=2344.0 to unlock the clothes and furniture which are unlocked as you progress up the Watcher levels in default game.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/