Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 12:19 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Editing custom spell alignments
I have a mod that lets sims cast any spells regardless of alignment. Which is great, but it doesn't work for custom spells, like those from pandora. How do I edit those spells so they work the same way?
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 21st Jan 2019 at 9:00 PM
a possible help might be to open the mod in SimPE then compare each resource with their originals.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
I have a mod that lets sims cast any spells regardless of alignment. Which is great, but it doesn't work for custom spells, like those from pandora. How do I edit those spells so they work the same way?

Do you have a link to it?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2019 at 10:45 PM
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 3:26 AM
I meant a link to the mod. XD
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Jan 2019 at 12:49 AM
I thought it was this one but I searched in my downloads folder and I don't have that. So I have no idea. I've looked everywhere. Can't find it. :/
I even tried downloading that one to see if HCDU would detect it and give me the name, but no. It's forever lost.