Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 1:44 AM
Default custom content in downloaded lot reverting back to base game items??
as shown in the image, I installed a lot and placed it in the neighborhood.

I entered and it is what it looks like in the first two pictures (ignore the blue windows and doors, I know I'm missing the mesh to those)

and then I exit the game and when I come back to the lot, the custom items in the lot revert to base game items.

Does anyone know a solution to this and why this is happening?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 2:47 AM
Either the mesh didn't come across or you don't have the needed EP or sp for those objects. Are you installing the objects with Clean Installer into a separate folder checking that the extension says package?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Either the mesh didn't come across or you don't have the needed EP or sp for those objects. Are you installing the objects with Clean Installer into a separate folder checking that the extension says package?

Thanks! That actually made the lot install correctly
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 28th Apr 2015 at 5:13 AM
Glad it's sorted.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~