Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 10:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Keshia10289
Yes I have a 64 bit operating system, I have Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500

Sorry I just knew that's indeed something wrong with the drivers from the Intel download, you're not the only one experiencing saying your system doesn't support it, maybe they uploaded the wrong drivers I don't know, anyway since your Win 10 Device Manager says that your graphics is the HD 5500 then it's already been recognized by your OS, you will only need to make TS3 recognizes it as well, as for the TS3 crashing, follow Igazor's guides as this drivers' stuff is unlikely the ones that causing TS3 crashing.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Sep 2017 at 2:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Sorry to keep interrupting the hardware and driver discussion, but these issues you are having are all mod usage related (thus far).

So the crashes have stopped now?

The more traits mod, if it's this one, is a Tuning Mod. That type of mod does not show up on the pop-up list at the beginning of the game, only Script and Core Mods do. Tuning Mods just do their thing quietly, if they are working, without announcing their presence.
http://modthesims.info/d/526207
Hay Thank you, You guys really helped me out. yes the crashes have stopped now and yes totally forgot that a turning mod doesn't show up lol again thanks you guys you were very helpful.
Page 2 of 2