Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Buyable and deletable Imaginary Friend Doll

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,303 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 110,932 Views
Uploaded: 28th Oct 2011 at 12:56 PM
I always wanted to delete that Imaginary Friend Doll but the game would never let me. Until now! This object script mod allows you to buy new Imaginary Friend Dolls and delete Imaginary Friend Dolls in buy mode/your Sim's inventory. Yay!

The deleting of the Imaginary Friend Dolls only works with new ones. If you have any before installing this mod, they will not be deletable. That's just how it is. So gift them to a friend.

This was created with patch 1.26 and is for Generations only! You don't need this mod if you don't have Generations.

This shouldn't conflict with anything but it does edit the OBJD and OBJK for the Imaginary Friend Doll, so it will conflict with another mod that does the same thing.

You can find the buyable doll under children->toys or nursery->toys. It costs only 10 simoleons.

Additional Credits:
Those who helped me in Sims 3 Creation > Modding Discussion forum. Thanks!

And of course, the programs that I used. S3PE, Reflector, Virtual Studio, etc, thank you too.