Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Angelina Jolie - something I'm proud of

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,536 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 215,860 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 7th Mar 2009 at 2:20 AM
Updated: 9th Oct 2014 at 1:57 AM by leefish
It may be cliché, the fact that she has been made so many times and also the fact that most of the people still find her the most beautiful woman on planet. Well I am a cliché person, so yes…I have made her, and yes…I think that she’s one of the most beautiful women on earth.

Angelina is known as one of the most recognizable actresses on planet, known for being married to Brad Pitt, also known as the owner of the most wanted lips and as a Goodwill Ambassador. Angelina received awards like: Golden Globes, Screen Actors Guild Awards and an Academy Award. Her most famous movies are “Tomb Raider”, “Gia” and “Mr. and Mrs. Smith”.

I must say that I’ve spent hours creating this sim, and making her look like the real person, and also creating all required parts, so that she can look like she did on Annual Academy Awards.

The dress requires “The Sims 2 Nightlife”.
Earrings require mesh from Liana Sims.
Hair requires Myo’s mesh from Sim Artist Union.
Eyelashes by Helaene.

* I couldn't get direct link to the hair mesh, since the site is down at the moment...

Custom Content by Me:
- Dress - Creations By Stefan / NO REDISTRIBUTION!
- Hair Recolor - Creations By Stefan / NO REDISTRIBUTION!
- Skintone - Creations By Stefan / NO REDISTRIBUTION!
- Eye Color - Creations By Stefan / NO REDISTRIBUTION!
- Hair Line - Creations By Stefan / NO REDISTRIBUTION!
- Earrings - Creations By Stefan / NO REDISTRIBUTION!

Custom Content Included:
- helaene_lashes by Helaene

Additional Credits:
Earrings require mesh from Liana Sims. (liana sims.net)
Hair requires Myo’s mesh from Sim Artist Union.
Eyelashes by Helaene.