Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 2:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Adult base game hair appearing on children/wrong age group
This happened only a few times. Once, it made a teen have two faces overlaid over one another. The other time, it made the hair float high above a toddler. This only happens to townies, by the way. I've recently installed some new hairstyles, but they're from creators I never had problems with before. Any ideas?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Sep 2014 at 11:02 AM
Game Help:TS3 Game Problemwiki ... do you still get the issue even after doing these steps?

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2014 at 3:40 AM
Sorry for not replying sooner!

It turns out the mod that keeps "testingcheatsenabled true" on and some base game hairstyle hiders don't work well together. I am also getting deformed faces on aging up (where it seems the game is trying to use a hairstyle I don't allow, and then compromises too late or something) - easily fixed by editing in CAS, aging down and then aging back up again. Entering CAS also lets me pick a new hairstyle for whatever Sim is having the glitchy hair problem. I'd rather not remove the cheat mod or the hair hiders, so I suppose I'll just deal.