Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2016 at 12:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default (video) Fireplace can't be moved or deleted
https://youtu.be/DR0xAjbrml4

I had a fire and now the room is filthy. The sims are complaining that the fireplace is in the way of their ability to clean, yet the fireplace can't be moved or deleted. They can interact with it in other ways though, and the game still opens CAS for it.

Also the firefighter won't leave the house. Earlier a sim was chatting with her and now no interactions can be made.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 23rd May 2016 at 7:24 PM
Do you have mods installed? One of them could be messing up your game. Have you tried moving it with the command "moveobjects on"??
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2016 at 4:50 AM
I have a few mods but none of them have ever affected the ability to move or delete things before. They're for things like a yoga mat and a new radio station.

Lemme try that command.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th May 2016 at 6:18 AM
Ah! It worked! Thank you! I also had to reset the firefighter, which sent her back to the yard, but then she left.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th May 2016 at 6:38 PM
Glad I could help!