Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#451 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:22 AM
x-tashi-x: Thanks, but she's only one dog
BTW Cute pup! What breed?

"Go on, the world is your canvas."
Advertisement
Instructor
#452 Old 25th May 2009 at 9:56 AM
Aled: Ohhh! Sorry! She looks so different in those pics! Sorry! And thank you! She's a little tri-colour border collie.

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Test Subject
#453 Old 28th May 2009 at 9:45 AM
these are my puppies, lola and ben
lola(left) turns 1 on the 2nd of June '09
and ben (right) turns 6 on the 16th of July this year

and yes, they're wearing jumpers ^-^
it's winter here ahah

ashrey?
Lab Assistant
#454 Old 28th May 2009 at 11:32 AM
There was once a dog.
His name was Fred.
He was a RASTAFARIAN :D

LOL. I love my dog.

There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
Banned
#455 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 11:11 AM
Hi dear friends please tell me about pat. They are all pat is your. If yes then share more photo or video. Thanks
Inventor
#456 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 3:11 PM
My two cats

Tabby, she's about 12

Tabby again, (that's my sis's room, NOT mine ok, i hate playboy)

Lucky, she's Tabby's daughter, she's about... 9/10 :/

And here's Lucky being a Nazi
Banned
#457 Old 7th Jun 2009 at 3:25 PM
My Cat Caesar

Test Subject
#458 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 4:33 PM
This is Vader, yes, as in like Darth Vader... He is commonly referred to as "Kitty" or "Kitty-Kitty". He's 4 years old.

This is Hitchens. He is commonly referred to as "Hitchy-poo" or "Hitchy-kitty". He'll be 2 years old in July.

Mad Poster
#459 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 5:04 PM
This is Mavrik, My cat back in Cyprus. He is about 8-9 years old now, and I miss him dearly D:

Becky, poor thing died last July at the Age of 14. You can see she was sick looking, but she still had the spark in her till the last moment.

Jessy, She is my... I guess Steps Moms dog. Very freindly, and she acts like a cat. She is 2-3 old now and seriously, the only thing she does not do is purr.
Instructor
#460 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 10:59 PM
My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel called Ruby. She is 7 months now but about 5months in these pics I think. She still really tiny though but got a big round belly lol.

She is a big poser

Lab Assistant
#461 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:19 PM
This is my little doggy holly. Shes 9 years old and is just the dopest thing ever. We got her off someone at my dads work when she was 1 because they were moving and couldnt take her with them. But when she came to us we found out she didnt know how to play with toys because their other dog bullied her, and she only got 1 walk a day (being a border collie she has so much energy even now she nearly 10)

Her favouite things are sleeping in the sun and sitting on peoples laps (which aint easy because she not small lol)

By the way everyones pets are so cute.
Screenshots

My name is Jill. But i am not a bean. Not a baked bean, not a lima bean not even a jelly bean . . . . . . . . Ok maybe a jelly bean.
Forum Resident
#462 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:40 PM
jillbean: Awww! Holly is adorable! She looks more like a puppy then her actual age. My dog's just like that too. Strangers are always telling me "your puppy is so gorgeous" etc.

Here's my 8-yr old German Shepherd and Australian Kelpie cross, Brandi!

edit: Omg, after looking through everyone's pets, this thread is just full of ADORABLENESS! Awwww!
Lab Assistant
#463 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:47 PM
She acts like a puppy as well, daft as a brush, lol.

brandi is such a cutie and i cant beleive shes 8. she looks so friendly i want to give her a big hug. lol.

My name is Jill. But i am not a bean. Not a baked bean, not a lima bean not even a jelly bean . . . . . . . . Ok maybe a jelly bean.
Forum Resident
#464 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 7:00 AM
Hehe lol, most of the time Border Collies are supposed to be really smart though

Aww Brandi doesnt really like hugs though, she wriggles out of my hugs
Alchemist
#465 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 9:30 AM
No pictures on this computer, but I have 3 dogs.

The boss: Nala. The name fits, she acts like a lion... even though she's a chihuahua/corgie cross. She's six years old, and very grumpy.
The baby: Angel. She does NOT live up to her name. She's crazy, runs around, jumps on everything and always plays. She's... well the last we heard she is a husky/chow chow mix. But we're not so sure. The people who sold her to us said she was a MINI husky/pomeranian mix, said to be 15 pounds. She's 55 pounds. Her birthday is in August, I think, so she'll be a year then. She's brownish/reddish with some black and super hairy.
The oddball: Olivia, more commonly known as Moose. She's a pug/dauchsand (spelling?) mix. Pug lower snout, dauchsund upper snout, and a freakishly long tounge that always hangs out of her mouth. Most of her pictures say, "I don't like you." Pug tail, pug coloring, dauchsund front legs and part of her body is dauchsund, she's the cutest dog in the world. She has like a mental obsession with licking. She licks EVERYING! Pillows, couches, the floor, the cabinets, people, other dogs, herself. She's a huge fraidy-moose who loves walks and doesn't like being held, aside from my dad. She snorts, meows (no seriously, I've heard her meow!) screams, howls and, as of a few months ago, growls. Olivia is my baby and she's five years old.
And finally...
The princess: Princess. She was a stray... mini greyhound/chihuahua or something. My mom picked her up at her work and brought her home, and her class named her Princess. She got a back injury last September and ended up completely paralyzed from the neck down, so we put her out of her misery. She was a super-fast runner, really active, loved to play, and also got into fights with Nala. If she was still here, she'd be four in November.

Good gosh, sorry for the really long post. I don't have pictures, but I just had to describe my dogs.
Test Subject
#466 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cube
Everyone has such cute pets!

This is Cube's little princess, Sodapop! She also answers to 'Charles', 'Snoopycat' and smoochy noises...

soooodddaaaaa ;D
Test Subject
#467 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 10:14 PM
This is my labrador dog, Cleo... she's a softy, but really stupid sometimes. xD
Page 19 of 19