Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 8:35 PM
Default Screen goes Fuzzy
I am having a very bad problem with my game. After I load it and play for about 5 to 10 minutes it goes all fuzzy, there are little blck squares everywhere and sometimes the whole screen goes black or wierd colors. I've tried to find out what the problem is and it does it even with no downloads!

Please someone help! I can barely play because I keep needing to re-start!!

Thanks, Megan
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 9:11 PM
It sounds like your graphics card is overheating.
Try opening the computer and make sure there isn't dust everywhere and that the fans are working.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 11:12 PM
Thanks, I'll try that. Just one question...how do I open up my computer? :S

I'm technically disabled

Megan
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 11:14 PM
If you don't know how to, you probably shouldn't.
Do you have anyone you can ask for help?

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 12:11 AM
No. Is there any simpler way to fix the issue?

Thanks, Megan
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Jul 2006 at 2:09 PM
If you are not sure what you are doing the best way is to take the computer to a technician. Other than that you could vacuum the dust from the vents of the computer, but these kinds of graphicsl artefacts can also mean that your graphics card is dying.