Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Llama Convention
There's one problem with your theory. Gvaudoin died of a fire, but Fricorith died of Starvation. My theory is that the family was rich at one time but they became poor, after which Gvaudoin died in a house fire while making breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Since the family was too poor to afford a new kitchen, they died shortly after. However, I admire your detective work.

Did he? Sorry I thought his ghost was red but according to the wiki, on one page it says he died via satellite, the other says him and Gvaudoin died by fire. I guess his death is a mystery

I'm thinking of bringing the two teens back in my game. I have a cleaned up Downtown that doesn't contain the down townies, but I remade Orion (minus the family ties, because to me they're not close relatives) and married him off to Juliette Capp. They have 3 children together and I'm probably going to marry one of them off to one of the tricou teens when I resurrect them, to recreate the Tricou bloodline.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 27th Jun 2015 at 5:36 PM
Both teens ghost are red so that means by fire and being that all the Tricou's died about the same time they all may have died by the same fire.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Inventor
#28 Old 28th Jun 2015 at 2:28 PM
I am playing the Downtown teenage children of Jonathan Tricou for the second time. Years ago I played them through university, set them all in the House of Fallen Trees, and wrote their story. The Skintone4 character was a family sim, and fell in love with a vampire. They had a torrid romance, and he persuaded her to turn him vampire too; but when their son was born she persuaded him to turn back, so he could look after the baby during the day. The story was going well - and then just as I was preparing to upload it, EA stopped supporting The Exchange, so it never was read.

This time, once more they have made it through university and are pursuing their careers in the House. My favourite is the blonde chap who wore black lipstick as a teenager. His hobby is Nature, he looks after the greenhouse and goes out rambling. Once the make-up is off, his face is homely and craggy, but likeable. So far I have not played up the spookiness of the house, have not resurrected anyone, and there are no vampires. To make the house cheerful I typed this: SetLotLightingFile clear. That was so I could see their faces when they sat round the table. The only weirdness is that the Nature sim got abducted one night, and now has a green baby.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 2:09 AM
I played them once when a rich teen met the guy with the black lipstick, they made friends and I had him move in (he's an orphan after all). He had to make friends with all his sibs to invite them over, and they moved in too. I changed all their random names, and they all went to college together. Some flunked out. Some of you have come up with really complex, interesting back stories!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#30 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 3:43 AM
Resurrected them all, then killed them all but one of the grandchildren.

Now they constantly haunt the local cemetery, at 3pm. Every single day someone visits.
Not good for the living.

I think I'll resurrect them again though, they are such a cool family.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bigsimsfan12
Did he? Sorry I thought his ghost was red but according to the wiki, on one page it says he died via satellite, the other says him and Gvaudoin died by fire. I guess his death is a mystery

Perhaps he died of starvation while getting crushed by a satellite. The same situation happened to John Smith. Apparently he starved to death and died of old age at the same time.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:22 AM
Well, the satellite probably caused a fire and old John Smith was so old and weak that he could not walk to the fridge on his own
Mad Poster
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Well, the satellite probably caused a fire and old John Smith was so old and weak that he could not walk to the fridge on his own
Weakened by too much woohoo?

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 3:47 PM
Probably, Andrew, probably - if you look at all those Tricou kids
Mad Poster
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 3:52 PM
Nonsense! Woohoo is good exercise! Very heart-healthy.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#36 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 7:20 PM
So he could have been one of Andrew's lusty Sims before he got too old to get to the fridge
Page 2 of 2