Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:10 PM Last edited by simfantastic2 : 7th Jul 2005 at 10:17 PM. Reason: added pic
NEW: Tutorial coming soon!
Hi everyone. I recently just found out how to edit the loading screen! Pictures below. Soon i will make a tutorial for it so everyone can make the one that they want for themselves! You must have university though. Also when it shows up in the game the university alpha is still there, which means in the game it will appear as though it is the university logo shape, but it is very neat! So i will post a link to the tutorial on this thread when it is posted. Enjoy! When i make the tutorial it will be one of the most easiest things you have ever seen! Sorry pictures are in bad quality. They need to be a jpeg, and sorry about the numbers in the middle of that one pic, it is just the program i used to take the picture in the game. Thankyou and have a great day! I am currently working on my own expansion pack called The Sims 2: Livin' It Up! See the logo in the pics!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:17 PM
pertttyy cool, but maybe you just Printed the Screen then edited it in like paint and showed us the picture...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:22 PM
oh, no. i don't lie. I honestly did make it. That is why i am posting a tutorial soon.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:24 PM
I made it ,cchase i love ciara too... i wouldn't post something that is not real honestly.
Banned
#5 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:25 PM
Oh god, I hope some idiot doesnt post those pics around the internet. People are gullible enough... :p
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:34 PM
Sorry if i was rude. It is okay that you don't believe me. Thankyou anyway for replying. Even if i did edit it(Which i didn't) it wouldn't look so good like that. if you know what i mean.
Inventor
#7 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:48 PM
When will you give us the tutorial?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Jul 2005 at 10:50 PM
probally tommorow
Fluffy
retired moderator
#9 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 8:10 AM
aww, come on pokeylope
spreading false rumours about ep's is fun
evil, but fun
Inventor
#10 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 1:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lethe_s
aww, come on pokeylope
spreading false rumours about ep's is fun
evil, but fun

Yeah, I know, it gives me a laugh at all the stupid, gullible people who believe it!
Inventor
#11 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 2:34 PM
So now you're on, can you put the tutorial up?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 3:05 PM
hi, i just got all the pictures, so i will be writing it now. So it should be done soon. Enjoy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 4:14 PM
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:18 PM
Wow, notice how everyone who told you that you were lying has now shut up! Interesting...
Oh, good tutorial. But can you change the background as well as the logo?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 6:34 PM
hi chrisnjosh, i haven't figured that out yet, but i am currently looking for how to change it. Thankyou for the comments.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:11 PM Last edited by simfantastic2 : 8th Jul 2005 at 7:33 PM.
Hi chrisnjosh agaion. I just found out. i have not tried it yet but i believe it will work. In SimPE open My Computer/C : Program Files/Ea Games/The Sims 2/TSData/Res/Ui and open the ui file. Then extract the following instace numbers 0xCCC9AF70 and then 0xCCC9aF80 as .png files. Then edit them. After that replace them and you are done. It should work!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:12 PM
simfantastic2 if you erase the book and txt of university on the pic (edit) it will not show up in the back ground.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 8th Jul 2005 at 7:23 PM
Really? Riggo 4482? i have done that tons of time before i posted this and it doesn't work. Are you just using PAint or something else?
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Oct 2005 at 2:09 AM
That`s great, I`ve been looking around for something like this, but a little bit different, I want to change the loading images that you get before entering a lot, I mean the ones that shows a family or the taxi cab. Anyone? please

[COLOR=DarkRed]simFIGstyle rules!!!!!![/COLOR]