Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 5:08 AM
Default This website canot display page
When I open my Sims launcher it says "This website cannot display the page"

I can still log in to the sims3 exchange threw my browser.

I am logged in to Origin

I can play the game

I can not upload my sims to the exchange.

I can not log in from the uploads tab of the launcher as it refuses to accept my password witch IS correct.

the page was displaying earlier today but stopped displaying when I removed some CC and deleted my DC cache and DC cache back up files. putting them back did not solve the problem and clearing the internet explorer browser history also did not work.

I finally get my "cant share sim" issue solved and then I get this issue and increased game play lag.

also please agree on and give the one and only one correct answer Googling it and reading links to help centers gives contradicting answers.

delete my browser history, uninstall origin and reinstall , get an update, I want the RIGHT answer I am not going to uninstall, delete, reset to factory settings or whatever advice till I know the right advice. and don't just link me to some thing to read I want you to tell me from personal experience the right answer. AND solve my lag issue too.