Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing
Replies: 7480 (Who?), Viewed: 252943 times.
Page 300 of 300
Mad Poster
#7476 Old Yesterday at 6:29 PM
She knows Daniel's married, though...and she knows she's boinking him and Don at the same time...there's plenty of bad decision making all around in that storyline, is all I'm saying.

I had an appropriate random thought the other day and didn't post it. I had the thought again as I opened MTS. And now I'm in the thread and can't remember what the thought is.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Forum Resident
#7477 Old Yesterday at 7:12 PM
I don't see Kaylynn that way at all! Sure, maybe she doesn't know Don is engaged. Maybe. But she definitely knows Daniel has a family. And yet the affair. Then I consider that Kaylynn and Daniel are in love but have no romantic memories; I don't even think they have kissed. That makes me think there's something deeper there, and more to their relationship than meets the eye. Perhaps that's why I almost always let Daniel leave Mary-Sue for her...

In any case, I do think Kaylynn is desperate for a family but I also think she's willing to take any shortcut to get there, to have the good life she sees in the fancy homes she cleans. Like a true family sim, she cares more about appearing like a hard worker (and a goody two-shoes). Once they set their hearts on a sim, they don't care what or who is in the way-- they're determined to have the love, marriage, & baby carriage(s). Kaylynn fits that, imo.

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Inventor
#7478 Old Yesterday at 8:16 PM
Sometimes little things make me so happy.

Mad Poster
#7479 Old Today at 2:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
All right, but if you're going away please tell us why so we don't worry.

=
Yea, makes us all come up with possibilities...
But not knowing her that well, I don't know if she has told "us" of some health or family problems, so would rather not guess. Would rather imagine has found a wonderful man/woman/job/RL and is just moving on up.

Namaste
Mad Poster
#7480 Old Today at 2:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peni Griffin
She knows Daniel's married, though...and she knows she's boinking him and Don at the same time...there's plenty of bad decision making all around in that storyline, is all I'm saying.

I had an appropriate random thought the other day and didn't post it. I had the thought again as I opened MTS. And now I'm in the thread and can't remember what the thought is.

=
"an appropriate thought"? Why, I myself often have such flashes of brilliance I am astounded! But it passes...

Namaste
Mad Poster
#7481 Old Today at 6:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
Sleep typing again? I was hoping that was the case.

No, just not entirely in my right mind at the time. Sorry if I scared anyone.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Page 300 of 300