Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

2018 Calendar Contest Winners - posted on 10th Jan 2018 at 5:38 PM
Replies: 5304 (Who?), Viewed: 171578 times.
Page 213 of 213
#5301 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 12:20 PM
Windkeeper, I think, made a special mailbox cover that has a shelf for the bills. There's lots of nice recolours of it too.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
#5302 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 1:16 PM Last edited by dairyprince : 21st Jan 2018 at 4:23 PM. Reason: fixed a typo
There's some recolors of the mailbox cover here with the mesh included in case you don't want to mess with going on TSR to find Windkeeper's original ones.

Also....the pay all bills option is great most of the time, but it doesn't always work very well for me with lower income households & a harder bills mod; I usually have to spread them out and pay as late as I can get away with so that the family I'm playing doesn't go broke from having to pay everything all at once.
Link Ninja
#5303 Old Yesterday at 3:00 AM
I'm feeling a bit tired and want to go to my nearest house pant and somehow make it do a thing where my energy is suddenly at full.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#5304 Old Yesterday at 2:56 PM
I love how the sofas in Sims 2 cave in when Sims sit / lounge on them and get back up. I love it! I can't even imagine how they managed to do it.
Theorist
#5305 Old Yesterday at 5:23 PM
I've never tried to hang one of the Seasons sunlamps over a pool, but...if it's possible, then two permaplat plantsims could play Marco Polo...forever.
Page 213 of 213