Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for March - posted on 1st Apr 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 13479 (Who?), Viewed: 296365 times.
Page 540 of 540
Top Secret Researcher
#13476 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 9:36 PM Last edited by mdsb759 : Yesterday at 7:35 PM.
about half-tile flooring; I think the only ways are the following::
-quarter tile twice.
-fence/wall.
-diagonal foundation/deck; though I think not stage.

edit:: stage works on at least ground level.
Instructor
#13477 Old 25th Apr 2018 at 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazania
I must have asked this ten times already, but I keep forgetting the answer. I apologize.

Not only am I not that fond of the Broke house, even with a makeover, the lot seems glitched. I have slowly moved occupants over to other lots. Only Dustin remains.

It is entirely, absolutely safe to move Dustin out and leave the house empty, correct? I think it might actually be fine to raze the lot because unlike the other Pleasantview deaths, this one does not have an official tombstone or urn ... right? I can't see leaving a glitched lot in the hood. I can always make a memorial to dear old Dad Skip in my mausoleum .... use a vase instead of an urn or something.

What have you folks done with the Broke house?

What exact oddities have you experienced, out of interest?
Mad Poster
#13478 Old Yesterday at 3:42 AM
I've played it lots of times, never left it like it is. Sometimes I've taken the house totally apart, replacing it with a 2-story. Never thought it was glitched.

Namaste
Mad Poster
#13479 Old Yesterday at 4:58 PM Last edited by gazania : Yesterday at 5:34 PM.
Things dropped out of the menu, and the game crashed. I reset the characters and got the same result, so my first thought was that the lot might be glitched. I seem to be mistaken.

When I moved two of them out and left Dustin, though, the two other Sims are fine in another house and Dustin is fine in the Broke house. So it might be that moving the two characters out solved the problem. I moved Dustin out, anyway. He's at the top of his career field and needs a lot befitting of his status. Or something like that.

I didn't blame Maxis for the glitch. I've played the lot in previous incarnations of Pleasantview without any problems. I figured I might have done something. Well, I did, but whatever it was, it's OK now. Still wondering if I want to bulldoze the lot or totally refurb the place for new occupants.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Field Researcher
#13480 Old Today at 12:54 AM
For some reason when a sim i'm currently playing visits a business owned/run by another playable sim, the sim I'm currently playing gets money taken (to pay employees) and added (from a sale) to their Household funds. Is there any way to prevent this from happening?
Page 540 of 540