Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 6:50 AM Last edited by ooga booga : 27th Sep 2010 at 4:29 AM.
Default replica masks (pic heavy) updated 9/26
this is the hobby i've taken up in replacement of custom content for sims, this is much more rewarding and i'm much better at this.
i've been painting up and selling replica jason voorhees masks (jason is the killer in the Friday the 13th horror film series)
these are not cheap masks that break easily, depending on the mask they are made of either ABS or Vivak plastic, both of which are extremely durable materials (and also the materials used for most of the actual masks in the films).
I sell these masks at prices ranging from $60 to $100 depending on if the straps are leather and how much work goes into painting the mask.

this pic is a collection of my stuff (two of the Jason masks in this pic have been sold), the three hockey masks are jason, the white mask with hair is Michael Myers from the Halloween movie series, and I have two Freddy gloves (nightmare on elm street)

and here's something that more of you will probably like, it's a Rocketeer helmet from the Disney movie "The Rocketeer"

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 4:28 AM
here's another recent creation of mine, strapped it up yesterday

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.