Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:06 PM
Default CONTEST: Interior Designing
I made a house in sims3 that I would love to see furnished. So I will pay the best entry 1,000 sim point for the best design.

The contest will be from August 1st to September 1st 2010

I will judge on color, style, and functionality. 33 points for perfect score on each for a grand total of 99 points.

Grand prize will be item(s) off your wishlist worth 1,000 sim points off the sims3 site.

Second prize will be item(s) off your wishlist worth 250 sim points

Third prize will be item(s) off your wislist worth 50 sim points

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=2799081

Rules: You may enter as many times as you like. Each of the 3 prizes will go to a different person. No flame, hate, racest, sexest content. Winners will be notified by e-mail by September 15th. Results will be posted here on September 16th. Must be the house in the link above.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 10:40 PM
The Creative Corner is meant for your own creative works - drawings, stories, poetry, photography, etc.

We have a sim contests area, but you need to have participated in at least one contest, and there are rules which this contest does not follow.

If you would like to create a contest such as furnishing a house, that's fine - but you'll need to participate in a contest first, and create one within the rules set forth in the contests forum. Find it under Community > Sims Creativity.

Good luck, and happy simming!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Not a Creative Corner thread.