Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 2:57 AM Last edited by Elynda : 28th Mar 2017 at 3:41 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default CC windows no longer work properly
Hi, me again. I wonder if anybody can tell me what's gone wrong here.

I have been using these CC stained glass windows (from ATS) for some time now, they're a feature in some of the important lots used in my story posts. I've never noticed anything wrong with them before. But now - you see the gaps on either side? Perhaps I just didn't notice it, but in the picture of them on ATS they look fine. So I'm wondering if it is a problem with my game. I have been having a few problems recently with other windows not showing properly, but in those cases I fixed it by just replacing the windows. That won't work with these.

Any suggestions?

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 3:29 AM
The creator probably didn't edit the cutouts properly. Could also be a mismatch between the creator not having imported the textures the right way, and they're showing gaps for you when zooming or when not having your graphics on the highest setting.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 3:49 AM
I shall try turning up the graphics and see if that helps. It is annoying because now I am stuck with those windows for the duration, since they've appeared in a lot of screenshots, and people are going to notice any change. I'll just have to make sure I don't get too close to the things when taking screenshots. Thanks for your suggestions.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Site Helper
#4 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 6:29 PM
If it's an important shot, and adjusting your graphics settings doesn't help, you can put a (temporary) wall behind them with the same wallpaper. Then what is seen through the gaps will be more of the brick wall, and it will mask the gap a bit.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 3:25 AM
Ah yes, that's an idea, thanks.