Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 8:59 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Some package files not being loaded?
Hiya, so I recently compressed a ton of my mods using s3pe, which worked fantastically after some trial and error.

Anyways I was ecstatic about finally having decent loading times and started a new game, built a house and played for a few hours. I came back after a day and was surprised to find out that a number of my package files aren't loading. These files aren't the ones I created when I did the compression of my mods, they contain a ton of CC though and without them, I have lost a majority of the objects used in my house. I know my mods folder is set up correctly, as all other mods loaded with no problem, its just these 5 files that refuse to load for some reason.

Does anyone have any idea as to the reason my files aren't loading?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 6:16 PM
Approximately how large are each of the files? I feel like I heard something once before about the game not being able to load package files that are very large..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Feb 2018 at 11:41 PM
Each of the files is about a GB of content, although I don't really think size has anything to do with my problem. When I remove all my mods except the ones that refuse to load, they show up but with all of my mods, they don't show up.

I think the most frustrating part of this is that they worked only a few days ago, and now nothing.
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Feb 2018 at 2:56 AM
I'm pretty sure that 1GB was about the limit for packages in game, but if they work when your other mods are gone I'd guess there might be a conflict somewhere. I'd put them all in the same folder and run Delphy's Dashboard just to make sure there's no issues with any of the packages, and then provided you kept copies of the packages you combined, I might try a 50/50 check on them.