Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:37 AM Last edited by impsamurai : 10th Sep 2014 at 2:41 AM.
Default Weight and Fitness Mod Question
So for various reasons, I am hoping for something like this:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=470349

however I bought TS3 like a year and a half after its release so all its mods were pretty much already out. I am new to modding but not to programming in general.So the purpose of this thread is to ask how would I go about creating this sort of mod for TS4 or should I wait a month or two for more experienced modders to complete tools and to figure things out.

Or should I try making sense of this? I looked at the game files and theoretically I could decompile and change some of the pyo files but I figure a mod would be better. But how...?

Also first time posting something so if I broke some sort of rule, my apologies.

Edit: What I found so far. If somebody else is looking at this kind of stuff and already posted before me, sorry for the redundancy. Just link me to where the other stuff is posted.
SimulationFullBuild0.package (also the same file located in ClientFullBuild0.package)

0x545AC67A (type for DATA files I think?)
0x004B5265 (resource group)
0x3544FA7308A3FD99 (instance)

Ive tried editing the maxheavy and heavytexture numbers but it does not seem to have an effect on the sim. Without messing with heavytexture, the maxheavy seemed to add more to the CAS weight slider but did not change anything with the sim itself. When I increased both values, nothing seemed to have changed. I'm thinking there is another file out there limiting this somewhere. Either that or I need to keep changing combinations in this file.

SimulationFullBuild0.package (also the same file located in ClientFullBuild0.package)

0x545AC67A
0x00ABFFCF
0x1D195C6F8275B82E

This file is labeled as Client_CASModifierDampening. It contains 21 structs each with a HeavyLimit, FitLimit, LeanLimit, and BonyLimit. I am not sure how many body parts there are but I assume each one of these leads to one of the body sliding parts? (Hips,Calfs,Feet, Thigh, Butttocks, Arms, Belly, Waist, Breasts, Nose, Neck, Shoulder width, etc).
It looks like there are about 21 manipulable points of interest on the sims body. Or I could be pulling that out of my butt and linking things that arent there. We shall see
Advertisement
Eminence Grise
#2 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 4:31 AM
You're posting in the right place

The devs have released some relevant documentation, here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/dis...entation#latest

As for the rest, if you read through the files in this forum about py/pyo, you'll know as much as the people in those threads know There's still a ton of research to be done on the basics of how the game works, and the more participating in that the faster we get results.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 3:21 AM
So i found this in a package file using S4PE and The Sims 4 Data tool:

Physique: struct (Client_CASTuning.Phyique)
MaxHeavy: 0.75
MaxLean: 0.95
MaxFit:0.75
MaxBony:0.75
HeavyTexture:....etc, etc.

There's other values for HeadRegionMinRadius, randomization chances, etc. The name for the file was Client_CASTuning. What I do with this is beyond me though.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 4:52 AM
Awesome! What is the group ID in s4pe, and instance?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 12:24 PM Last edited by impsamurai : 9th Sep 2014 at 1:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cwurts00
Awesome! What is the group ID in s4pe, and instance?

SimulationFullBuild0.package

0x545AC67A (type for DATA files I think?)
0x004B5265 (resource group)
0x3544FA7308A3FD99 (instance)

Ive tried editing the maxheavy and heavytexture numbers but it does not seem to have an effect on the sim. Without messing with heavytexture, the maxheavy seemed to add more to the CAS weight slider but did not change anything with the sim itself. When I increased both values, nothing seemed to have changed. I'm thinking there is another file out there limiting this somewhere. Either that or I need to keep changing combinations in this file.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 10:55 PM
SimulationFullBuild0.package

0x545AC67A
0x00ABFFCF
0x1D195C6F8275B82E

This file is labeled as Client_CASModifierDampening. It contains 21 structs each with a HeavyLimit, FitLimit, LeanLimit, and BonyLimit. I am not sure how many body parts there are but I assume each one of these leads to one of the body sliding parts? (Hips,Calfs,Feet, Thigh, Butttocks, Arms, Belly, Waist, Breasts, Nose, Neck, Shoulder width, etc)

Unfortunately they are not labeled what they go to. Each of them do have a modifier name though. But inputting the name as an instance only leads to an unknown file.

Maybe gotta figure each one out by trial and error. Wonder if I double each one what would happen.

Note: The other files in this group relate to different sim age groups body tuning such as Elder and Adult.
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 10:09 PM
Has anyone made any progress on this? I'm still awaiting a slider extender mod; I can't for the life of me figure out the cheat engine method that's being used in the gallery.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Sep 2014 at 7:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mjoukai01
Has anyone made any progress on this? I'm still awaiting a slider extender mod; I can't for the life of me figure out the cheat engine method that's being used in the gallery.

Really looking forward to that myself once a reliable version is made.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:16 AM Last edited by EVOL_EVOLVED : 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:55 AM.
I was also trying to create this mod and I also found this DATA file. Last night I was able to modify weight and fitness in CAS. I was successful in creating large, skinny, and buff sims. I was able to add them to lots and they worked fine in the lot but after saving or exiting the lot they always return to normal. I'm still trying to locate the solution and figure out how to increase various body sliders. You probably had it working too but you must change a clothing item for the changes to show on the sim. I've attached my current mod. This version doesn't have the associated XML file but I have tried the mod with it and got the same results.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  EVOL_EVOLVED-ExpandedPhysiqueRange.rar (2.2 KB, 45 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:24 AM
OK. Sorry to derail this thread, but since I've seen someone mention the Sims 4 Data Tool, I'd like to know where I can find this. It eludes me horribly.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mgomez
OK. Sorry to derail this thread, but since I've seen someone mention the Sims 4 Data Tool, I'd like to know where I can find this. It eludes me horribly.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531876
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EVOL_EVOLVED
I was also trying to create this mod and I also found this DATA file. Last night I was able to modify weight and fitness in CAS. I was successful in creating large, skinny, and buff sims. I was able to add them to lots and they worked fine in the lot but after saving or exiting the lot they always return to normal. I'm still trying to locate the solution and figure out how to increase various body sliders. You probably had it working too but you must change a clothing item for the changes to show on the sim. I've attached my current mod. This version doesn't have the associated XML file but I have tried the mod with it and got the same results.

I'm not having any problems with this, besides the fact that the textures weren't working properly. I modified it so that the values that mentioned textures were the same as they were originally, and everything works great. I've saved, switched households, worked out, and my overly muscular sim hasn't changed at all. That may be because I have the mod which prevents changes to fitness/fatness after leaving CAS, but I'm not sure. Either way, great job!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 7:50 PM Last edited by EVOL_EVOLVED : 21st Sep 2014 at 8:13 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sjk77
I'm not having any problems with this, besides the fact that the textures weren't working properly. I modified it so that the values that mentioned textures were the same as they were originally, and everything works great. I've saved, switched households, worked out, and my overly muscular sim hasn't changed at all. That may be because I have the mod which prevents changes to fitness/fatness after leaving CAS, but I'm not sure. Either way, great job!

That is great! I installed fitness/fatness mod and it works! Thank you for that info
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 3:02 AM
That is great! I installed fitness/fatness mod and it works! Thank you for that info

I can't program at all, but I was wondering if maybe you could post the version where the textures work? Maybe with a larger slider range? I was holding off on buying the game until a mod like this came out. I looks great in the demo.
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fudgex02
I can't program at all, but I was wondering if maybe you could post the version where the textures work? Maybe with a larger slider range? I was holding off on buying the game until a mod like this came out. I looks great in the demo.

Here it is with my slight modification (or is it an un-modification?) Anyway, I take no credit for the discovery. As for expanding the range, it's already quite large a range. It doesn't expand all sliders, just the ones for fitness, fatness, and thinness.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  EVOL_EVOLVED-ExpandedPhysiqueRange.zip (2.3 KB, 32 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sjk77
Here it is with my slight modification (or is it an un-modification?) Anyway, I take no credit for the discovery. As for expanding the range, it's already quite large a range. It doesn't expand all sliders, just the ones for fitness, fatness, and thinness.

Awesome! Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 6:02 AM Last edited by EVOL_EVOLVED : 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:54 AM.
I made the range as big as possible really any more and necks won't match the body. The range did go a little too low for skinny/bony so I corrected it. I also put the range for texture fade out back to normal. I posted the mod to the download section but it may be a few days for approval. Also here are pictures of some created sims.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  EVOL_EVOLVED-ExpandedPhysiqueRange.rar (2.2 KB, 59 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:07 PM
Scholar
#19 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:55 PM

I saw your other posts in the comments of your mod Evol - the extended sliders are lookin' good!! Is it possible to extend the head region with such a mod, ie the width and height? With these new body proportions, my Sims' heads are looking tiny - even on EA's max width/height...
All in all though, great work - looking forward to the mod

...Titanium white...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
I saw your other posts in the comments of your mod Evol - the extended sliders are lookin' good!! Is it possible to extend the head region with such a mod, ie the width and height? With these new body proportions, my Sims' heads are looking tiny - even on EA's max width/height...
All in all though, great work - looking forward to the mod

I'm working on it...

Screenshots
Scholar
#21 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 8:21 PM Last edited by Enjoji : 24th Sep 2014 at 11:55 PM.
I'm working on it...

*runs and glomps on Evol_Evolved*
Thanks for that pic, Evol - that looks awesome, lol (yes, I'm strange)

...Titanium white...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 2:13 PM Last edited by EVOL_EVOLVED : 1st Oct 2014 at 7:02 PM.
Here it is what everyone has been waiting for...BOOBS! Enjoy!

I have been working on expanding the range for all of the virtual sliders in the game and I have been quite successful in expanding the range of a lot of them but not all sadly. The game handles some differently than others, also some sliders are not named correctly in the game files so it has required a lot of trial and error. More mods to follow!

I spent some time trying to figure out a way to add new sliders without any success. At this time I can only edit/replace the current sliders so instead of replacing sliders for adjusting breast height, width, projection, and separation. I've decided to just make 9 different mods for different breast shapes from extreme to outrageous. All the mods allow for flat chested to extremely large breasts.

Install Instructions
Choose your preferred Augmentation Unzip and place the .package in /Mods folder as usual Use only ONE!

Possible Conflicts:
This mod overrides 0355E0A6 00000000 8D010D847D674F6A and 0355E0A6 00000000 DC78C9BBFC8EF11D BOND Files, which only affect female breast size. This is only expected to conflict with other similar mods which none exist at this time.

Additional Credits:
Big thanks to the author of the following tool:
S4pe from Kuree

Downloads are located here. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=9059435
Should be on the main download page within a couple days.