Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2016 at 6:13 AM Last edited by LivB08 : 20th Jun 2016 at 1:37 PM.
Default Are flowers supposed to do that?

I have a problem with the flowers in the game. As you see above, this is what they look like. Just a big lump with some spots on so I avoid using them

For them to show properly I have to zoom really far in... I can't remember it being like this before. I use a lot of CC.

Anyone having this problem?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 3:13 AM
no maybe is a glitch
Scholar
#3 Old 21st Jun 2016 at 4:15 AM
No. When did it start for you - with one of the recent patches or no? Have you tried repairing your game? It almost looks like something to do with your graphics settings. But I'm not sure. I also have a lot of CC in my game too. I've never seen flowers do that before though.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 12:53 AM
I noticed that my sims got really blurry when taking selfies and realized the graphic settings weren't right. They might have been dialed down after an update. Take a look at your settings and see if they're how you want them.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 3:00 PM
Mine will look like that until I zoom in on them. My settings are lowest or medium on almost everything and laptop mode.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 1:18 AM
I always backup my game so I uninstalled it then reinstalld it and the flowers are back to normal now.