Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 1:12 PM Last edited by CharmingFirewaller : 19th Aug 2009 at 7:23 AM.
Default Sims 3 Buffy Style (Sunnydale Creation Thread)
Sims 3: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Thread

Sims 3 Buffy Style Group: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...5#startcomments

Whedonsims Blog by Aeval99: Download links can now be found at Whedonsims (http://whedonsims.wordpress.com/). Special thanks to Aeval99 for giving our once homeless custom content a home.

Okay guys, new thread. I'm not sure how many Buffy fans are still out there but (if any) here's where we can share ideas on how to recreate Sunnydale and the Scooby Gang in the Sims 3. Feel free to discuss character creation, locations and gameplay (in terms of Buffy, of course).

It is quite unfortunate that we don't have actual vampires in the game yet and magic might not make a comeback until the 7th EP. But this should not stop us from using our imaginations and learning to improvise. In fact, I think it would really help get our creative juices flowing which is always a good thing.

LOCATIONS

Summers Residence
Sunnydale High School (As a custom rabbit hole if possible)
UC Sunnydale (A library lot made to look like a university to attract characters with the Bookworm trait such as Willow and Giles)
The Magic Box
Weatherly Park
The Bronze
Angel's Mansion
Xander's House
Xander's Apartment
Stevenson Hall (Buffy, Willow and Tara's dorm)
The Espresso Pump
Sun Cinema (The movie theatre rabbit hole)
Spike's Crypt
Giles's Apartment
Faith's Motel
The Fish Tank
The Master's Lair
Glory's Mansion
Rack's Place
The Trio Headquarters (aka Warren's mom's basement)

CHARACTERS

Buffy Summers (Young Adult) - Brave, Athletic, Good, Commitment Issues (can't keep a guy, can't keep a job other than Slaying), Charismatic

Xander Harris (Young Adult) - Handy, Childish, Commitment Issues (Hell's Bells...), Good Sense of Humor, Unlucky

Willow Rosenberg (Young Adult) - Bookworm, Computer Whiz, Genius, Easily Impressed, Neurotic

Dawn Summers (Teen) - Kleptomaniac (duh!), Over-Emotional (hormone bomb!), Artistic (macaroni picture frames!), Excitable, Coward (to enable the 'Run Away' interaction)

Spike (Adult) - Brave, Charismatic, Flirty, Mean-Spirited, Party-Animal

Anya Jenkins (Young Adult) - Flirty, Inappropriate, Over-Emotional, Ambitious, Neurotic

Tara Maclay (Young Adult) - Bookworm, Friendly, Good, Green Thumb (to grow her magical herbs and stuff), Loner (not an insult, this is because she's shy and Loner sims get a moodlet when around too many people for too long)

Rupert Giles (Adult) - Bookworm, Technophobe, Genius, Virtuoso, Heavy Sleeper

Faith Lehane (Young Adult) - Party Animal, Daredevil, Athletic, Flirty, Brave

Angel (Adult) - Brave, Athletic, No Sense of Humor, Artistic, Great Kisser :P

SUPPORTING CAST (Suggested by aeval99)

Darla - Snob, Evil, Ambitious, Flirty, Charismatic

Dru - Evil, Childish, Family Oriented, Insane, Absent-Minded

Lilah - Workaholic, Perfectionist, Ambitious, Neat, Flirty

Lindsey - Virtuoso, Schmoozer, Unlucky, Ambitious, Hopeless Romantic (the guy tried to woo Darla, of all people).

ANGEL CHARACTERS (Suggested by KGirl)

Charles Gunn: Brave, Athletic, Hot-Headed, Lucky, Technophobe

Wesley Windham-Price: Brave, Bookworm, Unlucky, Inappropriate, Workaholic

Cordelia Chase: Friendly, Charismatic, Snob, Ambitious, Brave

Winifred Burkle: Genius, Bookworm, Good, Computer Whiz, Perfectionist

Lorne: Virtuoso, Coward, Schmoozer, Good, Friendly
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 6:46 PM
I love this idea. Unfortunately I suck at making Sims. I'd love to see some of the cast from Angel too. Cordy, Wes, Gunn, Fred, Lilah and Lindsey and of course Darla and Dru.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 6:52 PM
I agree, Angel characters would be great too. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try my best at recreating some of the ones I've mentioned but if anyone would like to help out I'd really appreciate it.

You can post floorplans, traits, perhaps even pictures of your own Sunnydale (if you have one).
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 7:50 PM
Hmm... I think I might have a go at recreating some of the characters.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 10:14 PM Last edited by CharmingFirewaller : 2nd Aug 2009 at 2:16 AM. Reason: Added new shots of the interior
That'd be awesome, cloudsdriftby. By the way, I started working on Buffy's house earlier and although it isn't furnished yet I wanted to show you guys the exterior. Sorry about the tiles, I took this shot in Build Mode and didn't know how to get rid of them:

So what do you think?

Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:38 AM Last edited by rescu911 : 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:37 PM. Reason: smaller pic!
On another thread, I posted this picture of one of my in-game born sims, but it's probably more appropriate here. I changed her name from Luna to LunaSarah (MoonPrincess in Latin and Hebrew) because she did remind me very much of Buffy.

Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 5:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CharmingFirewaller
Sims 3: Buffy the Vampire Slayer Thread

Okay guys, new thread. I'm not sure how many Buffy fans are still out there but (if any) here's where we can share ideas on how to recreate Sunnydale and the Scooby Gang in the Sims 3. Feel free to discuss character creation, locations and gameplay (in terms of Buffy, of course).

It is quite unfortunate that we don't have actual vampires in the game yet and magic might not make a comeback until the 7th EP. But this should not stop us from using our imaginations and learning to improvise. In fact, I think it would really help get our creative juices flowing which is always a good thing.

LOCATIONS

Summers Residence
Sunnydale High School (As a custom rabbit hole if possible)
UC Sunnydale (A library lot made to look like a university to attract characters with the Bookworm trait such as Willow and Giles)
The Magic Box
Weatherly Park
The Bronze
Angel's Mansion
Xander's House
Xander's Apartment
The Espresso Pump
Sun Cinema (The movie theatre rabbit hole)
Spike's Crypt
Giles's Apartment
Faith's Motel
The Fish Tank
The Master's Lair
Glory's Mansion
Rack's Place
The Trio Headquarters (aka Warren's mom's basement)

CHARACTERS

Buffy Summers (Young Adult) - Brave, Athletic, Good Sense of Humor (witty puns), Commitment Issues (can't keep a guy, can't keep a job other than Slaying), Charismatic

Xander Harris (Young Adult) - Handy, Childish, Commitment Issues (Hell's Bells...), Good Sense of Humor, Unlucky

Willow Rosenberg (Young Adult) - Bookworm, Computer Whiz, Genius, Easily Impressed, Neurotic

Dawn Summers (Teen) - Kleptomaniac (duh!), Over-Emotional (hormone bomb!), Artistic (macaroni picture frames!), Excitable, Coward (to enable the 'Run Away' interaction)

Spike (Adult) - Brave, Evil, Flirty, Mean-Spirited, Snob

Anya Jenkins (Young Adult) - Snob, Inappropriate, Over-Emotional, Workaholic, Neurotic

Tara Maclay (Young Adult) - Bookworm, Friendly, Good, Green Thumb (to grow her magical herbs and stuff), Loner (not an insult, this is because she's shy and Loner sims get a moodlet when around too many people for too long)

Rupert Giles (Adult) - Bookworm, Technophobe, Genius, Virtuoso, Heavy Sleeper

Faith Lehane (Young Adult) - Party Animal, Daredevil, Athletic, Flirty, Brave

Angel (Adult) - Brave, Athletic, Loner, Lucky, Great Kisser :P

Buffy needs to have the Good trait. I'd give her that over Good Sense of Humor. She made some witty comments while slaying, but overall never got the funny lines. The sacrifices she made, not only as Slayer, but in the sense that she pretty much wouldn't kill humans no matter what (e.g. Ben even to kill Glory; Giles had to do that).

With Spike, it seems like you have him before Season 5, and before Season 5 he wouldn't have been really hanging with the Scoobies. As of Season 5-6 he was Mean-Spirited but no longer truly Evil. He was definitely a Hopeless Romantic rather than Flirty. Not sure where the Snob came from. I'd replace Evil and Snob with Charismatic and Party Animal, unless you're thinking of him from his true villain, pre-Antihero days-- and I don't think that, even when evil, he was particularly snobbish. Snob would be more like Cordy.

Anya I think was more Ambitious than Workaholic. I'd also replace Neurotic (to the extent she was, Over-Emotional covers it) with Flirty (Flirty is the closest TS3 gets to "horny," and she definitely was that).

Angel was only a Loner early on. I'd probably go for No Sense of Humor with him instead.

Team Angel (from around his series' Seasons 3-4):

Banned
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KGirl
Buffy needs to have the Good trait. I'd give her that over Good Sense of Humor. She made some witty comments while slaying, but overall never got the funny lines. The sacrifices she made, not only as Slayer, but in the sense that she pretty much wouldn't kill humans no matter what (e.g. Ben even to kill Glory; Giles had to do that).

With Spike, it seems like you have him before Season 5, and before Season 5 he wouldn't have been really hanging with the Scoobies. As of Season 5-6 he was Mean-Spirited but no longer truly Evil. He was definitely a Hopeless Romantic rather than Flirty. Not sure where the Snob came from. I'd replace Evil and Snob with Charismatic and Party Animal, unless you're thinking of him from his true villain, pre-Antihero days-- and I don't think that, even when evil, he was particularly snobbish. Snob would be more like Cordy.

Anya I think was more Ambitious than Workaholic. I'd also replace Neurotic (to the extent she was, Over-Emotional covers it) with Flirty (Flirty is the closest TS3 gets to "horny," and she definitely was that).

Angel was only a Loner early on. I'd probably go for No Sense of Humor with him instead.

Team Angel (from around his series' Seasons 3-4):

Thanks for the suggestions KGirl. I'll be editing the first post to include the characters you've listed and the trait changes. You're right about Buffy having the Good trait, I'm gonna include that as well and get rid of the humor one.

As for Spike, I know he wasn't really a snob on the show but I read somewhere that giving a sim that trait would make them more likely to have money-related wants and I suppose I was again thinking pre-Season 5 when he used to "help" the Gang out in exchange for money.

And ooh, rescu911's sim kinda does have a slight resemblance to Sarah Michelle Gellar. I'm just not sure which features though...lol

Thanks again for the great ideas everyone, keep 'em coming!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 8:18 AM
And ooh, rescu911's sim kinda does have a slight resemblance to Sarah Michelle Gellar. I'm just not sure which features though...lol

I think it's the eyes especially. She does have big, wide spaced eyes, which slope down on the outer side.
Banned
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
I think it's the eyes especially. She does have big, wide spaced eyes, which slope down on the outer side.

Yes, I think you're right. I'll keep that in mind when I attempt to recreate her in the game.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 9:53 PM

I also see the figures of religious icons in tortillas.

I do love this idea, and I hope we get to see the whole cast and location. Thanks for starting the thread!
Banned
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rescu911
I also see the figures of religious icons in tortillas.

I do love this idea, and I hope we get to see the whole cast and location. Thanks for starting the thread!

lol I know what you mean. Sometimes I can look at rock surfaces and see aliens and horses side by side.

I'm glad I started this thread (thanks for replying to it!). It's nice having the fans come together to work on something creative and fun.

Seeing as you've all been so good, I'd like to share a few more shots of my Summers Residence. It isn't an exact replica but I tried my best to make the rooms look like they do on the show (wallpaper colors and everything).

The Dining Room

The Living Room

Willow and Tara's Room (Joyce Seasons 1-5, Buffy Season 7)

Mad Poster
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:30 AM
[QUOTE=CharmingFirewaller
As for Spike, I know he wasn't really a snob on the show but I read somewhere that giving a sim that trait would make them more likely to have money-related wants and I suppose I was again thinking pre-Season 5 when he used to "help" the Gang out in exchange for money.
[/QUOTE]

I think snob is a good trait for Spike because it gives the sim the want to constantly "check self out" which I think is pretty much Spike. And you could argue that he was quite a snob when he first appeared with Drusilla...maybe in reaction to the way he was treated before he was turned by the girl he wrote poetry about.

I've also looked on the internet and I can't find any blueprints for the Summers house or set. I know there are a lot of references for the Charmed series but I'm surprised there's not so much for Buffy. Your layout looks pretty good, tho' I've made the residence lots of times but couldn't quite figure out how the kitchen is connected so your set up seems OK. I did find photos of the actual residence used which I see you've used for your house!! :D

I've also done a Giles sim which I know isn't so perfect, but he's a start:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=556324
Banned
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 1:05 PM
I think snob is a good trait for Spike because it gives the sim the want to constantly "check self out" which I think is pretty much Spike. And you could argue that he was quite a snob when he first appeared with Drusilla...maybe in reaction to the way he was treated before he was turned by the girl he wrote poetry about.

I've also looked on the internet and I can't find any blueprints for the Summers house or set. I know there are a lot of references for the Charmed series but I'm surprised there's not so much for Buffy. Your layout looks pretty good, tho' I've made the residence lots of times but couldn't quite figure out how the kitchen is connected so your set up seems OK. I did find photos of the actual residence used which I see you've used for your house!! :D

Good point, sims with the Snob trait do tend to look in the mirror a lot. Maybe I should edit that list again...lol

It is quite disappointing that there aren't many Buffy sites with floorplans and shots of the set. There are many different versions of the Charmed Manor but very few Buffy custom content out there. There used to be a time when the Internet was all about Buffy (or seemed that way to me...lol). I miss that.

I did however find some useful stuff on Google. My version of the Summers Residence is loosely based on this:http://members.shaw.ca/pjzallday/Fu.../FloorPlans.htm

I checked out your version of Giles edejan. Not bad The outfit is spot on and I noticed that you've also made the women of Charmed (recognized Prue right away 'cause of the Season 1 hair).

I think we're doing pretty well so far, so good job guys. *hands out cookies* I do wish we'd have more info on the sets. I know that Sunnydale isn't real but there must be a fictional map out there somewhere. That way we'd know where to build (As in the Sun Cinema next to the Hardware Store which is across the street from the Magic Box...I think. Grr!).

And the Sunset Valley template isn't making it easier. That HUGE lot they used for Central Park is kind of in the way. I don't know how to fill it up and it kind of sucks not being able to just get rid of it and have around 6 lots in that space instead of one big one.

I'm still hunting for a Sunnydale map so if anyone finds one please post the link to it here. I will do the same if I come across it first. It's like we're on patrol only it's Google not Sunnydale Cemetery.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:27 PM Last edited by Thanatozz : 3rd Aug 2009 at 2:52 PM. Reason: Not showing up correctly
Default Angel
Quote:

Hehe, kinda unfair since I knew who he was supposed to be but I do think he looks very recognizable. Good job.

Quote:
I checked out your version of Giles edejan. Not bad The outfit is spot on and I noticed that you've also made the women of Charmed (recognized Prue right away 'cause of the Season 1 hair).

Hehe, I like them but not as much as my own. Too bad the moderators didn't I tried to post the charmed girls (with Paige, not Prue) but they were rejected. My Phoebe looks quite a lot like yours.

Anyway, back to Buffy. Since I had already started on making David Boreanaz for other purposes, I thought I'd take a shot at posting my Angel. He's not perfect, but as close as I can get. Many of the sliders are at the extremes and I'm not using the slider hack.

Edit....hmmmz something's going wrong with the attachments....

Heh, now they show up...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#16 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:14 PM
Thanks re Giles. I'm not a creator, I just use this for my own game...

And thanks, CharmingFirewaller, for that link! It's really useful and I'm going to study it!

There used to be a Sunnydale map around here somewhere...someone made a Sunnydale neighborhood for Sims 2. I'll try to track it down...altho' with the screwed up neighborhood style in S3, I don't know how close to the map we could get.

And Thanatozz, your David Boreanaz lis really good, the features really match the photo...the only thing is the really smooth skin of S3 that doesn't look natural... is this the basegame skin and/or have you tried HP's skin or Aikea Guinea's skin at GoS?
Banned
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 8:38 PM
Thanks re Giles. I'm not a creator, I just use this for my own game...

And thanks, CharmingFirewaller, for that link! It's really useful and I'm going to study it!

There used to be a Sunnydale map around here somewhere...someone made a Sunnydale neighborhood for Sims 2. I'll try to track it down...altho' with the screwed up neighborhood style in S3, I don't know how close to the map we could get.

And Thanatozz, your David Boreanaz lis really good, the features really match the photo...the only thing is the really smooth skin of S3 that doesn't look natural... is this the basegame skin and/or have you tried HP's skin or Aikea Guinea's skin at GoS?

I second that! Good job, Thanatozz. The lips could probably be thicker by a few clicks but wow, the nose looks exactly like David's in that pic.

I recall seeing an empty map of Sunnydale for the Sims 2 as well. If only we could do the same in the Sims 3. It's frustrating not being able to edit roads and lot placement.

I was thinking that maybe we could divide Sunnydale into multiple sections. First we have Downtown Sunnydale where the Magic Box, Sun Cinema, The Bronze and Espresso Pump are. And then we have the suburbs (Revello Drive, Giles's Apartment, etc.).

Then we have Sunnydale High somewhere near City Hall ('cause I hear the game would be unplayable without one), the cemeteries, a few parks...

That's just a rough plan but it certainly would help to know where these places would go on the map.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 9:46 PM
Hehe thanks, especially about the nose. I find it one of the hardest things to tweak. And yes it is the base game skin. I haven't got any others because I wouldn't notice much difference in game anyway. I play on low detail, only upped it for the screencaps.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 5:05 AM
Well, I couldn't find the Sunnydale neighborhood/map for Sims 2. So much Sims 2 stuff has been lost. It was on MTS2 a while back...
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 7:48 AM
I think snob is a good trait for Spike because it gives the sim the want to constantly "check self out" which I think is pretty much Spike.

I think it's safe to say that the Spike character didn't check himself out in the mirror at all.

(Y'know, vampires and mirrors and all.)

I see him as kind of the opposite of a snob even in Season 2, when he was truly evil. He was kind of the "common vampire's vampire," frying "The Annoying One" so they could have a "little less ritual and a lot more fun."
Banned
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Aug 2009 at 11:14 AM Last edited by mangaroo : 14th Aug 2009 at 12:19 AM. Reason: download link removed by moderator
Quote: Originally posted by KGirl
I think it's safe to say that the Spike character didn't check himself out in the mirror at all.

(Y'know, vampires and mirrors and all.)

I see him as kind of the opposite of a snob even in Season 2, when he was truly evil. He was kind of the "common vampire's vampire," frying "The Annoying One" so they could have a "little less ritual and a lot more fun."

lol Oh right, vampire's don't have reflections! Well he was always like, "Watch the hair" and everything. They should have kept the Vain trait which I hear got taken out before the game's release.

edejan - Sorry about that. Thanks for trying though. We're just gonna have to create our own Sunnydale map somehow. I know we can't change the Sunset Valley template but as I mentioned earlier, we could divide the town into different sections to get started:

DOWNTOWN SUNNYDALE (Where Papyrus Library and Maribello Plaza used to be)

The Magic Box
Sun Cinema
The Espresso Pump
Hardware Store
Faith's Motel
Willy's Alibi Room
Xander and Anya's Wedding Hall
Cemetery

THE SUBURBS (Left side of the map where some of the Sunset Valley homes used to be)

Buffy's House
Willow's House
Xander's House
Giles's Apartment
Warren's House (Trio HQ in the basement)

MAIN STREET (Around the Central Park area)

City Hall
Sunnydale High (with the original school rabbit hole underneath so it functions like a real school)
Sunnydale Mall (with the Grocery Store, Book Store and Spa rabbit holes underneath so it functions like a mall)
Sunnydale Memorial Hospital (rabbit hole renamed)
Sunnydale Gazette/Times (the Doo Pees Tower rabbit hole)
Weatherly Park
Cemetery

THE "BAD" SIDE OF TOWN (Near the beach)

The Bronze
The Fish Tank
Rack's Place
Doublemeat Palace (either rename Hogan's Diner itself or hide it underneath so this lot can function as Buffy's workplace)
Sunnydale Flats

UC SUNNYDALE (where the 64x64 fishing area used to be)

UC Sunnydale (with the Military Base rabbit hole hidden in the huge basement so Riley and his roommates can visit the Initiative)
Lowell House (Riley, Graham and Gunn's fraternity house)
University Library

I don't know how we're gonna get all this done but I'm determined to continue. At the moment I'm working on the Magic Box (not having a blueprint to follow can be very frustrating...lol) and intend to do Stevenson Hall soon.

Also, my Summers Residence is now up for download: [link removed by moderator]

Enjoy!
Banned
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 1:52 PM
Okay guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently working on the Magic Box and will be posting pictures soon. The lot itself will be up for download eventually.

I've also thought of a few more characters we could create that haven't already been mentioned:

Warren Mears (Young Adult) - Computer Whiz, Hopeless Romantic, Evil, Genius (to learn Logic skill faster), Hot-Headed

Jonathan Levinson (Young Adult) - Childish, Bookworm, Hopeless Romantic, Unlucky

Andrew Wells (Young Adult) - Childish, Natural Cook, Mooch, Bookworm, Couch Potato

Kennedy (Teen or Young Adult) - Brave, Daredevil, Flirty, Athletic, Great Kisser (see "Killer in Me")
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:09 PM
what are the odds!? I was just thinking about turning sunset valley into sunnydale... I also had an idea for a mod, but since i im a big noob when it comes to making any sort of custom content idk if its possible, but it would be really cool if there was like a vamipre slayer mod. in my head this mod would randomly pick one female sim at random in the hood and make them the slayer. but like i said im a big noob and idk a thing about creating mods but i might give it a go tho...
Banned
Original Poster
#24 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pahtrick
what are the odds!? I was just thinking about turning sunset valley into sunnydale... I also had an idea for a mod, but since i im a big noob when it comes to making any sort of custom content idk if its possible, but it would be really cool if there was like a vamipre slayer mod. in my head this mod would randomly pick one female sim at random in the hood and make them the slayer. but like i said im a big noob and idk a thing about creating mods but i might give it a go tho...

Strange coincidence eh? Perhaps us Buffy fans are on the same wave length.

Your idea for a Vampire Slayer Mod sounds awesome. It would be neat if the game could just pick one randomly and then if another dies they could regenerate (kinda like NPCs only they're controllable). I'm a noob myself and have no experience in modding but if you do manage to create such a mod, I know for a fact that you'd make a lot of Sims 3 Buffy fans very happy (including myself).

Custom traits and rabbit holes would have been neat too but I'm not sure if those things are possible yet. Imagine a Vampire Trait that would keep certain sims from leaving the house during the day and if they leave they'd get a "Burning in the Sun" moodlet, similar to the "Starving" one so they'd have a few hours before going "POOF!"
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 2:47 PM
"Burning in the Sun" moodlet, similar to the "Starving" one so they'd have a few hours before going "POOF!"

Seems simple when I think of it. Combine the ideas of "hates the outdoors" with the "on fire" moodlet and add in a time of day check, so whenever they step outside during the day they get set on fire. If only I were handy at this modding thing.
Page 1 of 19