Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 4:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3
Default Really need some help please QtCore4.dll error message?
Hi there, I am really at my wits end at the moment so any help with this matter with be REALLY appreciated.
Ok, everytime I open The Sims 3 Launcher I get an error message saying;

'Application failed to start because QtCore4.dll cannot be found. Reinstalling this application may fix the problem'

Its coming up as 'message.dlg' in the top bar. I have literally NO idea what this is, and I have searched high and low for the answers and cannot find any. I have posted on The Sims 3 Community Forum and no-one has answered and I have posted on other forums with no luck.
I have even phoned EA themselves and asked and they have just told me to uninstall the game manually (by giving me a list of instructions via my e-mail) which doesnt seem to have worked.

The only reason I can see as to why this may have happened is me being stupid and accidentally installing TS2 content, however I downloaded Delphy's Dashboard and got rid of all the TS2 stuff.

Please, if someone could help me, or just have any idea as to what I could do it would make me a much happier person! I feel drained from trying to figure out whats wrong!!

Thank you.