Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2016 at 10:05 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Late Night, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default little blue plus signs appearing in build
I have little blue plus signs appearing in build and the arrow that generally appears to show the wall or fence placement is gone. Did I push a wrong button somewhere?A push in the right direction would be appreciated.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 10:32 AM
I think that you are trying to build on a resort lot,the little blue signs appear when you place some objects on the lot which brings the resort value higher.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2016 at 5:17 PM
Thank you, I'll check that out.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 4:51 PM
I checked and it is not that, I also checked the hot keys to see if they were causing something but no.
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#5 Old 1st Oct 2016 at 5:02 PM
The other thing that causes this in my experience is an outdated "no mosaic" mod. If you have one in your game, I'd suggest removing it and seeing if the problem persists.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 6:40 PM
I don't have a no mosaic mod.
Site Helper
#7 Old 17th Nov 2016 at 4:27 PM
Do you have any Custom Content in your game, or is this happening in a completely vanilla game with fresh user files?

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Nov 2016 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Phred
I have little blue plus signs appearing in build and the arrow that generally appears to show the wall or fence placement is gone. Did I push a wrong button somewhere?A push in the right direction would be appreciated.
Isn't that what happens when you're remodeling someone's home and the items you're placing match their traits? Also I agree with the other user who said you get this when it improves a resort's beauty. Maybe go into edit town and make sure the lot you're working on is what you think it is?

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos