Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#76 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 8:48 AM
here's Hank Goddard.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#77 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 5:39 PM
Default Sofia Carlton - Twinbrook
I made over Sofia Carlton from Twinbrook because, wtf was she wearing? Why does she have a rat on her back? And, why the hell is she so suprised?

The only things I edited in CAS were the height of her eyebrows and skin tone.

Everyday

Formal

Sleepwear

Athletic

Swimwear

Test Subject
#78 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 9:09 PM Last edited by DenVren : 22nd Oct 2010 at 11:13 PM.

Miraj Alvi

He's dating one of my sims, so I had to make him look presentable. That blue hair had to go.
Test Subject
#79 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 9:22 AM
Here's my makeover of Agnes Crumplebottom

Forum Resident
#80 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 10:18 AM

Agnes Crumplebottom

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 7:32 PM
Does anyone else think it strange that Agnes Crumplebottom always looks so good made-over? She probably has the best genetics of all the pre-made pudding-faced Sunset Valley Sims.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:10 AM
Not sure if this guy has a name. He's one of the defaults in the sim bin. I always thought he looked cute in spite of his nose. I only changed his nose a bit, and made his mouth less wide.

Test Subject
#83 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 10:19 PM
I made over the Bunch girls.
Lisa before:

Lisa after:

Judy before:

Judy in the middle:

Judy 5 hours later:

Judy after in her formal:

Test Subject
#84 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 10:37 PM
And Miss Crumplebottom. We all know what she looked like before... Which is good because I forgot to take a before pic...

I kept with her whole mourning/bangs look.

Blonde:

Black:

Field Researcher
#85 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:34 AM
Nickyxx32 - WOW, Hank looks amazing!
brillo_pad - Sofia looks absolutely stunning
maarco - Anges looks fantastic.
alissaya - You did a really great job of Lisa!
Field Researcher
#86 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 1:44 AM
Athena Glover-Gwen and Holden Glover's daughter all grown up and married to my heir Samson Rich.
Forum Resident
#87 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 1:58 PM
this is one of those paparazzi sims. She looked horrible! Had to smack her with a bat, drag her to my secret hideaway, and start the makeover progress.

before:

after:

Field Researcher
#88 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 1:55 PM
I made over Jennifer Martinez because she needed one..really! I think she's rather cute now.

Lab Assistant
#89 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 3:04 AM Last edited by corihummel77 : 4th Apr 2011 at 9:59 AM.
Madison VanWatson of the working friends household in Sunset Valley. I had her work out for about 3 to 4 hours (geez, why can't that be the case in real life) , gave her new hair, slapped on some make up & a cute outfit & she's really cute!!!

And one of her roommates, Tori Kimura. Tori's personality is a snobbish, amibitious workaholic, but she looked so frumpy!!!! I had to fix that!!!

And here's Emma Hatch from the roomies household. Who in EA puts together the oufits these sims wear????. Gahhhh!!!
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 9:59 AM Last edited by corihummel77 : 9th Apr 2011 at 9:12 AM.
OK one more and I'll stop...hehehe! It's just that this thread inspired me so much!!! I've taken a break from my legacy family to de-fugly Sunset Valley!!!

So, here's my Agnes Crumplebottom:

And my Cornelia Goth:
Mad Poster
#91 Old 4th Apr 2011 at 6:54 PM Last edited by RoseCity : 4th Apr 2011 at 7:57 PM.
^ I think you discovered the 'secret' of Sunset Valley - the females are all very good looking under their EA disguises.
Test Subject
#92 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:51 PM
I made this a while ago - Sunset Valley teen makeover

Lab Assistant
#93 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 8:54 PM Last edited by DeLoure : 8th Apr 2011 at 9:08 PM. Reason: ETA: Chris Steel's makeover
I rarely play Sunset Valley anymore but, when I used to, I used to play either Jamie Jolina or Christopher Steel; my two favorite single Sims in that 'hood.

Since they had Jamie Jolina - who was supposed to be "cursed" with beauty and brains - looking like a straight up fool with blue eyelashes, I need to do something about that situation STAT.

Jamie Jolina, on the right was her before; the left, her after.

I wanted to give her a look that was flirty, young and fun yet sophisticated. After all, she is a professional (a doctor, if you aren't aware). I gave her a nice updo to show off those gorgeous cheekbones and called 1-800-CONTACTS so she'd get a 12-month supply of contacts (brought to you in part by SimVision).

Christopher Steel, on the right was his before; the left, his after.

Though there was nothing entirely wrong with C. Steel, he was...just too guy-next-door for me.

Ah, that was fun. I should makeover more Sims.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 7:51 AM
The other two roomates from the working friends:
Monika Morris (Her makeup!!!! OMG!!! Her makeup!!!)

Ayesha Ansari:

And Blair Wainwright from the Roomies (I think that's the name of the household):
Test Subject
#95 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 8:16 PM
Made over the Simovitch ladies. They have nice faces to work with. Sorry, didn't get any before shots

~Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Hathien
Test Subject
#96 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 5:01 AM Last edited by dark_jean : 17th Apr 2011 at 5:39 AM.
Default Make-over Males!

Jared Frio (Sunset Valley)

Hank Goddard (Sunset Valley)

Shamus Drudge (Twinbrook)

Cyclone Sword (Sunset Valley)

I am Fire...I am Life Incarnate...I am the PHOENIX!!!
Test Subject
#97 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 11:43 PM
Lala Angelista from Bridgeport. I kind of liked her dress from before, but it didn't go with her new makeup.
Test Subject
#98 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 3:21 AM
Ok. Maybe this is cheating because I changed everything but I wanted a sexy butler so I modified Bertram Plunkett. Now I want to see what I can do with the original genetics though after seeing these!

I think he's quite the looker now. Did not believe he was a young adult at first.
Forum Resident
#99 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 10:13 AM
Saw a townie heading to work and decided to give her a quick makeover.

Penny Flint

Before

After
Test Subject
#100 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 9:49 AM
maarco: You made Agnes stunning! She is so pretty...

Here is my version of her:

Page 4 of 12